Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Galantine Knight Misticore

Tekkit 3 server

Server IP is 128.211.249.165:25565

Send me a message and Ill get you whitelisted along with your minecraft account name...

You will need this launcher...

http://www.technicpack.net/ (just open it and run it by entering in your minecraft information and then select tekkit 3 to launch)

Also there is a cool texture pack you can find in here. If you need help just ask...

http://bdcraft.net/

Rules are that of any other server just don't be a problem to others and you will be fine. I also pretty much figured out most of the Tekkit pack, but still have a lot to learn. Ill be on to assist if you have trouble and all I expect from you guys is just to have fun and Tekkit things in survival mode, if you want creative mode you can do that on your own through the Tekkit single player in case your trying to figure something out.

were you able to see the server?

I accepted your friends request on steam

oh dang give me a second i put wrong ip address hang on

OK it should be working now with that IP cause I accidentally did the wrong settings in the server properties. So Try it now...

128.211.249.165 is the correct IP

i want to join when i get back' date=' but i dont really like technic pack, because i dont know how to use the inventory =/

[/quote']

The launcher comes with a pull down menu option and a text box so when you press "e" you can search what you want to make and then you select the item from the menu and it gives you a technology tree with crafting instructions on every item u need while "In Game". Also related mod items are paired in groups so you can find everything u need :)

Me and riddle are always around to help at different times in the day so if you need more help just ask. I am currently studying computer craft and figuring out all the interesting ways to better monitor things that go on in mine craft so if you need help with things like security doors or displaying technical information on things like a nuclear reactor I'm your guide.

i want to join when i get back' date=' but i dont really like technic pack, because i dont know how to use the inventory =/

[/quote']

The launcher comes with a pull down menu option and a text box so when you press "e" you can search what you want to make and then you select the item from the menu and it gives you a technology tree with crafting instructions on every item u need while "In Game". Also related mod items are paired in groups so you can find everything u need :)

Me and riddle are always around to help at different times in the day so if you need more help just ask. I am currently studying computer craft and figuring out all the interesting ways to better monitor things that go on in mine craft so if you need help with things like security doors or displaying technical information on things like a nuclear reactor I'm your guide.

Well yeah, but I like the old way better. And my want to play minecraft is really small, now that there is so much stuff, and the land generator sucks... In my opinion, they ruined it =/

[/quote']

Well yeah, but I like the old way better. And my want to play minecraft is really small, now that there is so much stuff, and the land generator sucks... In my opinion, they ruined it =/

Allow your Tekkit launcher to use more than just 1 GM of ram then..... Also the mod is continuelly updated for better gameplay.. look it sounds like you allready hate tekkit so go make your own thread about it cause im trying to get people to play on my server not hear your.... :dodgy: nagging...

No all I am saying is that I like the OLD 1.2 and not the new.

Ok, ill agree that my attitude wasn't what it should have been and I could have posted some pros about the new updates. I'm sorry.

My disscussion with Riddle has shown me my wrong-doing.

oh you mean the 1.2.5.... yeah i miss the crafting bench III... Sorry i thought you were saying you didn't like the tekkit at all... Well we started a new map so you wont be hard pressed about trying to catch up its completely fresh :) so if you really want to join pooty then just post your minecraft username and ill add you... sorry about the nagging ive been overcritical lately got a lot on my mind starting college and working as a pizza delivery guy, hope you forgive me...

oh you mean the 1.2.5.... yeah i miss the crafting bench III... Sorry i thought you were saying you didn't like the tekkit at all... Well we started a new map so you wont be hard pressed about trying to catch up its completely fresh :) so if you really want to join pooty then just post your minecraft username and ill add you... sorry about the nagging ive been overcritical lately got a lot on my mind starting college and working as a pizza delivery guy' date=' hope you forgive me...

[/quote']

lol I actually meant the FIRST 1.2 like when the Beta first came out. Oh don't apologize I know what its like, I had the same feeling starting High school, and I saw the effects when my brother went.

My computer is being really derpy, so I doon't think I'll download it soon, but I definitely will when I get a new PC. I'm going to sell all my pokemon cards, and my brother's old ones, along with some games that I never play anymore. hopefully that along with some other things willl be enough for a new PC.