Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Adagio

Hiya *shyly waves paw**Shyly waves paw*

Other names:... Adagio?

About your fursona: My fursona is a Light blue Snow Leopard whith spiky Neon blue tipped headfur...

Location: I live is South Africa, you have one other zafur aroumd here that moved to America...

Email: just PM me...

IM: I do not have IM as of yet...

Web site(s): Nope...

Artist/Writer: I am a writer, but due to Matric, dont have much time to write, I'm currently working on a crime thriller, I'll post something later...

Style:... I used to write whithout planning, but then I realized how bad my storys were coming out...

Been to any cons: Unfortunately, in south africa there is to few furs to arrange a con, there is a fur meet every now and then, but thats about it...

Fav. music: I lime Rave, and Tecno, I also like Afrikaans music like Die Heuwels Fantasties...

Likes: I like Electronics, I want to studu at UP to become an Electronical Engineer...

Dislikes: Not much....

Church Denomination: None, we dont belive in denominations... we simply prais God, YAWHEH

Anything else: I am pretty shy, but give me a few days, and I'll come out... PS due to the Time differance, you will propably get a Delay in my posts.... While your typing franticly on your keybord, I'mm sleeping soundly in my cave..... :P

Hello' date=' and welcome. I was quite shy myself when I fist showed up, but this place has been good for me. :D PM me if ya ever wana talk!

[/quote']

Will do!

PS where you from?

How many of you are from USA? what time is it there? you are a quick bunch...

Didn't expect a reply for at least a few hours....

Most of us are USA; I'm central location. It's almost 1 AM here. XD I am just a night owl.

... I feel sleepy already!

Welcome to the forums ^.=.^

Thanx! I feel welcome already!

PS. I only now se how many mistakes I made, I blame touch screen Tecnology.... Sorry 'bout that! :-/

Hey mate, welcome to the forum! :) I share your interest in electronics even though all of them seem to fail in my house... anyways, hope you find you like it here!

Bonjour et bienvenue! Rarely do we ever get any furs here outside of the US or Canada. And I've never seen anyone from Africa here! Welcome to the furums! :).

Hey Welcome to the forums. I noticed that you want to study to be an Electrical Engineer. That's exactly what I am doing right now. I'll be starting my 3rd year in the Fall! Sorta only just getting into the electrical part of the curriculum and its a challenge but it seems to be rewarding! Have fun and pm if you ever got questions about EE or anything else if ya like!

Hiya all! Thanx for the welcome's! Nyoof...? Haha very thoroughly thought thrue! does the dog in you sometimes whant to chase the cat Tyger the Tigerwolf†? :P

@ LeviWolstrom†. I hope i reach your expectations!

@ LeviWolstrom† Here in SA it has become populat to say AWE! (aawhe -> pronounced like this)

@ Drgy† Haha sorry to hear bout that, why do they keep failing? 0_o

@ flechmen HE HAS COFFEE DIVE DIVE DIVE!

@ Wolfheart1002† Is that French? MOENIE MY MAAK AFRIKAANS PRAAT NIE! (dont make me speak Afrikaans...)

I have a friend that speaks French... all i know is Bonjour is hello...

@ XarZyth† Thanx! Is it hard to get accepted? where are you studying? Where I whant to study thi Minimun acceptance grade is an A.... *sigh* BUT I trust God WILL help me to get through!

I heard the first three years is mostly just science... and Math *shivers*

Anyway THANX TO YOU BUNCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL WELCOME!

NB PS... If it feels to you that I'm slow at replying, I promice you, it isn't you, It is the timezones.... (had to put my phone on silent, to you guyz it wad midday, to me it was 1 in the morning!)

C soon!

It was actually quite easy for me to get into this school. The joke going around is that you have to graduate from highschool and take the ACT to get in. The school is extremely hard and is a top quality engineering school Michigan Technological University. They just let in everyone cause they know they can suck the money out of em before they fail out in the first year.

As for the first 2 years of classes most of it was math and gen eds and prerequisites and such. Couple intro engineering courses too.

Howdy from the east coast of America! I have friends from Africa, and I think one's from South Africa too. It's awesome to see a brother in Christ from overseas have a shared interest in furs. Nice to meet you :)

If you ever need encouragement or want to discuss scriptures feel free to message me anytime.

-Shilshadu