Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tyger the Tigerwolf

After Savannah.. I GOT HIGH!!!

I had a awesome time in Savannah with Sakiki and Xiuos. Then on the way home mom started to hurt. She is out of shape. Soooo.. In the city of Tifton we stopped to get gas at Wal-Mart. Then after filling up the tank we went in. I got 2 MLP figurine packs and mom got some pain killers. She gave me 2 pills and i forgot to take them till we got out of Tifton. I took them.

They were Midol. Yep. I took a women's pill for .... that time of the month.

i was ok till i was about 30 minutes from home. Then i yawned. And for some reason this yawn hit me as hard as being odd. So i changed places with my mom and she drove. After a few minutes i got very silly and giggly. And i had been txting on of my furry friends very long txts. Why? cause it was fun typing on my cell phone. at the time it felt like little rubber bubble pop wrap and that was at the time just fun to do. I told him how much i loved him and that he was a awesome friend. i even compared him to King David but not Jewish or a king as my txt said. i was doing way too funny voices and making myself laugh. Then i suddenly felt like i could run home. But then i asked myself, "WHY?" Many times i had to touch the wind shield to see if there was one. Everything kind of looked like glass.

i got home and went to bed thinking, "why do we sleep in beds?"

i felt guuuud nyoof.

As lewis from Left for Dead would say "Grabbing Pills!"

I don't think "Midol" was what Lewis had in mind. LOL :-P

Its actually quite funny. If you look up a close-up of the pills is says "Ibuprofen" I mean who knew that pharmaceutical was a cure for zombies and bullet wounds.