Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrossedSachi

Terraria!!

Hey everyone! I started playing Terraria again recently since 1.1 came out and i'm hoping to find someone to play with me. You need to have Hamachi to connect to my IP though because i can't port forward. Reply to this thread or message me if you'd like to play and i'll get you connected to my Hamachi channel.

That game looks fun' date=' but does it cost anything. I'm broke so if it does, I can't play...unfortunately. :[

[/quote']

If I knew that on friday I could have gotten you the game for 2.50 on steam lol. Its 10 dollars now :|

Also I got terraria, was thinking about starting it up again since the 1.1 update, I havent played it since it first came out.

That game looks fun' date=' but does it cost anything. I'm broke so if it does, I can't play...unfortunately. :[

[/quote']

If I knew that on friday I could have gotten you the game for 2.50 on steam lol. Its 10 dollars now :|

Also I got terraria, was thinking about starting it up again since the 1.1 update, I havent played it since it first came out.

Oh then you should totally join my server! If you have Hamachi that is, i started COMPLETELY fresh after the update and after 2 days i already got myself up to full demonite armor and i'm working on mining hellstone. If you're interested then let me know when you'd like to do it :)

[/quote']

Oh then you should totally join my server! If you have Hamachi that is, i started COMPLETELY fresh after the update and after 2 days i already got myself up to full demonite armor and i'm working on mining hellstone. If you're interested then let me know when you'd like to do it :)

I hate hamachi soo much though. I can forward my ports and host, also add me on steam.

I love Terraria :3 Just let us know what you decide to do, Sachi. I've not gotten the chance to play it with someone yet o:

Guest Wolfin

If anyone doesn't have terraria, but wants a copy. I have a couple to give away. Just lemme know.

hey i think i will wake this up, because me and my friend want to start playing with others, so if someone wants to play, I just need to know how to find my own IP address, cause I don't know anything about computers, or nearly anything...