Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Fahn

Making a book...

so, I thought it was about time to start writing the story behind Fahn. Although he's just my casual 'sona most of the time, I have this amazing, epic story line thought out.

here is the epilogue:

Epilogue I: Legend of the Hero

This is the story of a hero. Oh' date=' there are plenty of hero tales, you may say. They've been told since the dawn of mankind, men of epic proportions performing incredible feats of heroism and valor, brave and noble men who laugh in the face of adversity and triumph over the forces of evil. Tales of old passed down over countless generations. This story is different than those.

You see, this story occurs not on our own Earth, but on a distant world, unbeknownst by mankind, out in the farthest region of infathomable space, another tiny speck in an ocean of stars.

Rhasia they call it; a world not unlike our own. It is larger than our Earth, and it's year is nearly six-hundred and ten days, but the oceans are deep, the mountains are tall, the forests verdant and lush. Life abounds on this world... incorruptable, innocent, and pure.

However, it wasn't always this way.

There is an indigenous people on this world. Sentient beings from another realm who follow the old ways; I will explain more about them later. They are the Ghelth, and in the middle of their great royal city is a monument, a statue... of a boy. He is standing tall and triumphant, garbed in elegant armor fit for a king and brandishing a blade that even the giant Goliath would be unable to wield. This boy was a noble and galliant hero, so revered and beloved by his people that even royalty kneels at his feet. Children gaze in awe at the majesty of the statue, pointing as they walk by saying,

"Who's that man, mama?"

"Well," she might say, "a long time ago, before you and I were here... he saved the world."

This is his story...

[/quote']

so, whataya think?

When you introduce this character, please make sure to not make him so epic looking at the start, build his character as if their is no way he could save the world. This way you can have a character connecting with the audience, other then that nice epilogue and I wish that your first chapter is extremely good at gripping our attention :)

When you introduce this character' date=' please make sure to not make him so epic looking at the start, build his character as if their is no way he could save the world. This way you can have a character connecting with the audience, other then that nice epilogue and I wish that your first chapter is extremely good at gripping our attention :)

[/quote']

...never thought about it that way. you're absolutly right, no use giving away the ending before it even starts. I'll still include the second part of the epilogue I'm currently writing because it explains so much.

thanks a lot :)

Yeah nice start Fahn, but listen, (one author to another) you definetley don't wanna god mod him or nothing, (not all like Dragon Ball Z or that stuff) but I'm sure, you already new that

Oh wait...

0 o 0

Did I sound rude? That wasn't my intention at all!

Anyways good luck with your novel, keep up the good work :cool:

(Maybe one day we could do a novel together lol)

WOw dude, I'd say I found a pal to talk writing with. ^^ You have a very good style. I could follow the text very well; as far as I know, the tenses were all correct and the subject material is great! I look forward to more. ^^