Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
RG2Cents

A Book I Wrote

Forgot to mention in my introduction thread, about Tiny Courage Vol I , (a book I wrote a few years back). It's about the tiny world of a community of anthropologic mice in a corn forest. Like my webcomics, it's told from a Christian perspective, and could be described as a cross between "Redwall" and "The Secret of NIMH". Planning on continuing the story in a webcomic for any future volumes. Sound like a good idea? Any advice would be appreciated.

Aww,it looks cute! :D I clicked on preview and was amazed at all the detail you put into it. When I'm finished with my books someday I was thinking on selling them on Lulu too. ^_^

Do whatever you feel is best for ya',and always have lotsa fun doing it no matter what. :P

heck yeah! dude it's really ace! i wish i could read it right now :P I agree with juila the detail is outstanding! btw when i first saw you're account i read a bit of you're web comic and it's very well done!

Thanks Julia and Riddle! I designed it as sort of a children's novel that anyone could enjoy. Later in the book there's a lot more action and adventure. Matter of fact, here's the banner I use to advertise it, and it is also a sample of the style of art I plan for the webcomic.

tcbannerada.jpg