Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ryland

Terraria

I'm curious to see how many people here play the little steam indie game, Terraria. If enough people play it I'd be willing to run a little multiplayer server for it(NOT using hamachi).

If you don't know what the game is it is literally ALL over steam and YouTube. It's only 10 dollars and runs on basically any machine.

you know what? I'm going to download it and see if I can get it to work on my laptop

Don't get the game it's really bad, I mean so bad that you buy it hoping someone would game with you that they turn you down kind of "bad". Yeah don't get the game. Cause then you have to watch youtube until you feel satisfied that you bought the game, and then find out that was all a waste of time. Course I'm kidding I'm just mad that zombie convinced me to buy it and wont jump on multiplayer with me at the time, hurry up and set up the server.

Don't get the game it's really bad' date=' I mean so bad that you buy it hoping someone would game with you that they turn you down kind of "bad". Yeah don't get the game. Cause then you have to watch youtube until you feel satisfied that you bought the game, and then find out that was all a waste of time. Course I'm kidding I'm just mad that zombie convinced me to buy it and wont jump on multiplayer with me at the time, hurry up and set up the server.

[/quote']

at-first-i-was-like.jpg

Ive played it' date=' and if you guys have got a server up ill be more than willing to jump in :D

[/quote']

I completely forgot about getting a server up, thank you for bumping this. :P

Ill try to get this up today.