Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kavanaugh

What would look good in a "Geek Room"?

What would look good in a "Geek Room"?

Ok, so im gonna make my own tech filled room to make my room epic XD, what do you think would look good, so far iv got :-

External monitor

Laptop

iPhone (in dock)

Large colour changing glass light

CD Player

2 silver speakers

Neon lights

Xbox 360

50 games for the xbox

32" LCD TV

Nikon D3000

i will also soon have a 32gb iPad

Anything else what will look good?

True geeks don't use xbox360 ;)

I basically have a major geek room, I got two desktops, three laptops, soldering iron, guns everywhere, miscallanious tools and computer parts laying around, various amounts of capacitors, resistors, and inductors as well as printed circuit boards, ect.

Yeah, I'm a geek :D

Try downloading all the adobe master files build a $5000 computer with only $2000 have dual screen monitors with both of them bigger then 26 inch and then have a beast of a tower with glowing red eyes and the computer kicking on with the star craft voice of "Goliath Online!" Its not the room that says your are a geek, but the computer you build that does, also Logitech mouse and glowing keyboard included and have a 1 terabyte drive with over 900 gigabytes of shared files. and 3 more with one of them being a 120 gigabyte solid state drive to run windows 7 with a quad core soon to be upgraded to the bulldozer. It also has the ATI 5870 crammed in with a $250 CPU cooler that looks like it would go in a car. Also have Star craft online, Eve online, and Star track online all run at the same time without it crashing muhahahaha!

By the way favorite game to play at the moment is Shogun 2 Totalwar

Kind of looks like suspected spam or advertisement getting clever.. Notice the picture, then the links in the signature, also the post count. Just sayin', looks odd. :P

Well, a good geek will have multiple systems, multiple monitors, and a good place to control it all.

PIC_0032.jpg

And you'll need some other systems that aren't part of your work area that you can set up as game servers

PIC_0187.jpg

PIC_0184.jpg

ah geez you going to make me take pictures now lol

Kind of looks like suspected spam or advertisement getting clever.. Notice the picture' date=' then the links in the signature, also the post count. Just sayin', looks odd. :P

[/quote']

And I'm not advertising I'm showing you the quality that my computer can create :P

I removed the image and adlinks.

I thought of this on my way to class:

You should also have some electronic gadgets, like a big beefy variac and an oscilloscope :P

To be fair, I no longer have the projector or the top tower, and the mac and mini server there have been retired.

The mini server got replaced by another box that lives out in our great room, it's got a lot more power than my mini sever had (its a 1 GHz Pentium 3 with 512 MBs of RAM, vs. the 400 MHz Celeron and 128 MBs of RAM my mini server had).

I did acquire a 17" LCD monitor and I still have the Lenovo laptop (its my main system).

I should take pictures of the rest of my room, I've got wires everywhere :P

Your room!? :P

Oh, hey, you need some geeky books too. Like the O'Riley Essential Systems Administration and some C programming books and can't leave out Windows 98 for Dummies