Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
riddle kat

ghosts

in the bible ghosts are called "familiar spirits", that is, while ghosts do NOT exist it is describing demonic forces impersonating the spirit of a loved one or dead person. A soul cannot interact with the living, so be careful.

demons are very real, and yes people can be haunted/posessed by them. Those who have accepted Christ are immune to demonic possesion because their soul belongs to God.

If you are asking if demons can inhabit inanimate objects, it may be possible. From what the bible says they can also posess animals, such as Lucifer posessing the snake in Genesis and Legion posessing the herd of pigs.

so, ghosts are demons impersonating the dead, and demons themselves are fallen angels.

"familiar spirits" are demons that have been following the person around and know a lot about them (just a little clarification).

Can demons possess inanimate objects? Yeah, I think so. I had a mini fridge one time and the cans of pop would re-arrange themselves inside of it :P

I KNEW it had something to do with demons having extensive knowledge of a person, but I was certain that I had been told by my preacher that Demons can impersonate the dead O.o

Perhaps a familiar spirit has the ability to impersonate the person they followed as a way of decieving the living?

For example, when a medium contacts the "dead", it is actually a demon with extensive knowledge of the person.

So, in a way, I suppose we're both right :)

Anyway, if I'm mistaken in any way let me know. Thanks for the clarification.

in the bible ghosts are called "familiar spirits"' date=' that is, while ghosts do NOT exist it is describing demonic forces impersonating the spirit of a loved one or dead person. A soul cannot interact with the living, so be careful.

demons are very real, and yes people can be haunted/posessed by them. Those who have accepted Christ are immune to demonic possesion because their soul belongs to God.

If you are asking if demons can inhabit inanimate objects, it may be possible. From what the bible says they can also posess animals, such as Lucifer posessing the snake in Genesis and Legion posessing the herd of pigs.

so, ghosts are demons impersonating the dead, and demons themselves are fallen angels.

[/quote']

Guess that makes me posesed though another thing is...: are their spirits taht don't even know there dead? Example: the movie jacobs ladder

nah, not possible. The bible states that if your'e not in your body you're in God's presence, no exceptions. Your soul can't wonder about on earth.

I've never seen Jacob's Ladder, so I don't know what you're refering to :-\

Anyway, you're not posessed :P Don't know where you're getting that from, but I doubt it. ;)

Well, familiar spirits can play tricks on your mind by claiming to be the dead, but they're really not. If you think you see a ghost or something, start praying :P

Well' date=' familiar spirits can play tricks on your mind by claiming to be the dead, but they're really not. If you think you see a ghost or something, start praying :P

[/quote']

i don't think that's a good idea. I see these things contantly and feel these thingsd everyday

Pray and rebuke them in Jesus' name. I assure you that they are not from God and that you must get rid of them, especially if they are causing you any grief or fear.

And, if you are messing with the occult (Tarot cards, Ouija board, Magick, etc...), stop. Immersing yourself in things like that can attract attention from spirits.

Pray and rebuke them in Jesus' name. I assure you that they are not from God and that you must get rid of them' date=' especially if they are causing you any grief or fear.

And, if you are messing with the occult (Tarot cards, Ouija board, Magick, etc...), stop. Immersing yourself in things like that can attract attention from spirits.

[/quote']

r you 100% sure

What people think are ghosts are definitely demons. They love playing with people's heads,mocking those who love God,and eventually hurt them if they let them..Overall I agree with Fahn and Foxbunny. There were plenty of times that I had to rebuke some demons who were bugging me,and it was pretty unsettling..I had one who litteraly drummed on my bed right before I went to sleep,slap a drape,saw a black-cloaked figure (tall) looming over my bed,and even made seriously disturbing noises over my answering machine and phone (it wasn't done by a human,animal or voice changer,you can just tell when you feel your spirit shaking. When we picked it up it still made those noises,and when I rebuked it,hung up,then called the number back,I got a 1-800 Service). Rebuking a demon (no matter if it's doing something or just hanging around) is always the best thing to do. Because it makes you spiritually stronger and braver for the Lord. :heart:

If you are in Jesus and Jesus is in you (i.e. a Christian)' date=' there's nothing to fear. You have authority and they must respect your authoratah.

Of course, if you're not a Christian, commence to pooping your pants.

[/quote']

*reads foxbunny's post*

...O_o...

alright, what did you do with the REAL foxbunny? :P

And to riddle, yes, I'm 1000% sure :|

If you are in Jesus and Jesus is in you (i.e. a Christian)' date=' there's nothing to fear. You have authority and they must respect your authoratah.

Mental disorders can be similar to demonization. Not suggesting anything, just saying.

[/quote']

ADHD doesn't count right?

[/quote']

*reads foxbunny's post*

...O_o...

In a shed behind the house being forced to watch inane television shows.

O_O........... Where are you?!?! Im calling the police right now!!!! :P:P:P:P

[/quote']

*reads foxbunny's post*

...O_o...

In a shed behind the house being forced to watch inane television shows.

Mental disorders can be similar to demonization. Not suggesting anything, just saying.

[/quote']

ADHD doesn't count right?

It could, but not likely on its own. Some ADHD meds can cause hallucinations or even result in brain damage. I guess the big question here would be how long you have seen these things and if you discuss these things with your psychiatrist (assuming you are being treated professionally for your ADHD).

ADD and ADHD is sometimes misdiagnosed and could be bipolar disorder. Bipolar can create hallucinations and often causes terrible dreams and an obsession with morbid, gory, or grotesque subjects and images. Bipolar is different in young people than in adults and often only appears as mania. So if you haven't discussed these things with a professional and you have been diagnosed with ADHD you may want to have a chat with your psychiatrist.

Since i was born! and i don't need a pro to help me! I don't even want help when i start to die! i just want to have god take my soul when he wants to! jk

Sign in to follow this