Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Rena Hikari

New Emoticons.

Since I joined this forum, I had this little idea playing in the back of my mind that since this is a furry forum, shouldn't it have furry related emoticons?

While I was considering this, the thing is that I don't know what I should make them look like. Since I'm a wolf(ish) furry I would want to make them all canines, but furries aren't just limited to that.

So, this is where you guys come in. I would appreciate if each person would give one or two suggestions as to what they would like to see as to creatures, colors, and different emotions. Also maybe future ideas as I'll be able to slightly animate them once my dad lets me load photoshop on my new computer.

Also, I think it would be best if you didn't ask me to make emoticons related to your personal furry. This is just for the basics, and for the whole forum, and I wouldn't want to deal with any problems of people possibly fighting over emotion they want their fursona to be using.

I think I covered everything, so please consider helping me out. =)

Make an annoyed looking cat rolling its eyes because that's the only emoticon I really use on forums so it should be a cat like me. the emote code should be :saz: and look more jaded than a standard :rolleyes:

Well, that shouldn't be too hard to make Flechmen. =) I'm probably going to make them all in paint while I'm on my computer, and then use our really old computer (that has photoshop and hates me with a passion) to make the transparent parts, since that won't take long.

Sorry for the double post.

I was messing around in paint, but it was driving me insane after using photoshop for so long, and so I caved and I downloaded GIMP on to my computer.

Anyways, after I did that then I made these emoticons. I'll probably make a few different styles and have you guys tell me what's best.

Normal smiley version:

TestEmote.gifCatEmote.gif

More realistic version:

FoxEmote.gif

Is the last one a cat? Because if it is it's ears need to be smaller so it won't look like a "fat" (Fox/cat hybrid) XP It looks good though ^_^ Just currently it has the ears of a fox and the nose of a cat.

I think some raccoon ones for the more suspicious type emoticons would be cool. Maybe foxes for playful ones, wolves for the more serious types, and cats for the freaked out ones. That's the best I can come up with atm =P

Posted Image

This one is awesome humbly requesting it be added as :saz: with more pronounced eyeroll. and colored like a russian blue instead >_>

I am guessing flech will pick the names of the emotes, and they will probably be more basic such as :eyeroll: and such =P

It would be cool to have emotes named after members though XP

I call the glare one...>_> Rena gets the :ultimate-emote-mistress:, Julia gets :wiggly-seat: XP...And flech gets :AWSOMEO-MODERATOR-POWA-EMOTICONISM!!!...:

I had chips and pepsi for a snack...don't look at me like I is psycho XP