Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolvy

How can fursuiting be used for evangelism?

YUeah!!!!!!!!! *high five with shaka*

Um....I havn't thought of any good way to witness so I just put that on there...

But I do have one idea, if there was music over at the cons and stuff, maybe you guys should form a christian furry dance group.

Like a hip-hop or a beat-box furry crew...

But discourage the christian part, if you know what I mean.

If one of your friends walked up to you when you were an athiest and told you about God's this and hell or heavean and stuff, you might wanna start to move away from this guy. But let's say He starts to talk about something you like, like furry raves, or art or a fursuit. Then the conversation can transfer more smoothly towards God.

Maybe something like:

"How was your week?"

"It was cool."

*stuff about the week*

"Hey, dude, we're having a dance club. It's like what we always do fursuiting and all but you can learn stuff and do triwls and stuff* It's preety fun to."

Something maybe like that. Then later you can say something like.

"Hey, bro, u like come my church?" or "My friends have been going to church with me, want to come?"

Something like that perhaps.

My biggest question is this: do you guys want to have a group gathering where many guys suit up and jam to music (along with dancing), or do you want some people to do coreography to Christian songs, video tape it, and post it either on Youtube or Furtube as a witnessing tool? I can do the latter, but the group gathering stuff, it's a great idea, but I won't be able to attend any of that because no one lives where I do and it'd be too much even if they did.

Oh, I forgot to tell you: I found another way to suit up. There's plastic horse masks I've found on a costume website, and with a little paint... I also found I have webcam, so, I could dance before my computer. But, that's only an idea I'll do if you guys want me to do coreography, or do you have another plan?

I am more of a freestyle dancer but I can learn choreography. I don't think I will be able to participate in this for a few years though do to my priorities and responsibilities to school.

Yeah. Sorry if I didn't make it clear, but the dancing I know is freestyle, mostly. Though, for hand-motions, if the song said 'you would not believe your eyes' like in Fireflies by Owl City, I'd point to the camera for 'you', 'would not' would be indicated with waving my hands together in a 'no' formation, 'your', pointing back to the camera, 'eyes' point to my eyes, etc. Nothing flashy.

2-3 years is great for me bro. That puts me at my Senior year of college.

(notes his excessive use of the term "bro" lately)

Perhaps our Hawaiian bro has influenced you (or us...), my bro. :P

2-3 years is great for me bro. That puts me at my Senior year of college.

(notes his excessive use of the term "bro" lately)

Perhaps our Hawaiian bro has influenced you (or us...)' date=' my bro. :P

[/quote']

Perhaps so bro. :D

HAHAHAHAH!LOL

Specks, ku if said as is, means cool...Kinda like over here, school is pernounced sku...

Direlda and Orpheus have to get on the bandwagon ,Man cause I'm ain't say1ng Bro anymore! lol

Ha! Right, it does sound like 'cool' when said as is. Didn't see that *sweat drop*

O.k., I'll get to work then. I'll post the videos on Furtube when I have time.

Didn't you just say 'bro'?! XD

I've finally decided what my suit would be.

It'd be Clyde, and I'd be dressed like this:

Because I'd much rather wear tight clothes painted to look like my character than a big bulky hot suit, I'll be wearing tight black gloves, a tight long-sleeved shirt (with black spots), jeans and shoes (maybe a t-shirt, depending on the weather), a white yarn tail and head (the head will have to be done by someone).

I got the idea from tiggyworkz, whom you can find on FA. He had a really neat idea with tights and tight clothes painted to look like his fur, then just wear a tail and head.

If I encounter any of the clothes required, I'll post pictures.

It may take awhile for all of this to happen, but I'll still keep building my dance repetoire and doing coreography in the meantime.