Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolvy

How can fursuiting be used for evangelism?

I've temporarily joined vimeo.com to post my coreography video! Whomever wants to comment can do so (I'd prefer that you comment on this page)! The song is Fireflies by Owl City. If you like it, great! If not, no biggy. I'm still gonna' make a fursuit, regardless. It's ready!

Heh! We all ought to video ourselves for fun!

I guess I ought to give it a go with the video player sometime' date=' eh!

[/quote']

I would love to video tape myself if I could get a camera.

If you need any help with youtube account stuffs just ask. I don't have videos up for myself but I know how to use the site very well. I tried a test video once but took it down because I did not like it. So...yeah

I deleted my Vimeo account, Spheniscine, sorry.

Orpheus, it's good to know you can asnwer my questions, I'll make sure to ask if I have any!

There was a big problem with my costume idea. I talked to another person who has the same head i want, and she said it's hard to see out of. That presents a problem for me, because I have sight problems anyway, so I'm not sure I'll be able to suit up at all. I'm out of options.

So, I'm guessing maybe my part in the fursuit ministry may be over, possibly. I will continue to do choreography videos, and maybe it'll influence some of you guys that expressed an interest in choreography as a ministry tool!

After having multiple friends who are either vision impaired or completely blind, I think lack of good sight can be worked around when in suit. Especially with lots of practice, your stage position should remain consistent, even without sight. I do not think lack of good vision is the showstopper that you might think it is.