Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Harassment and violations

Please report any harassment or violations here

This section is for reporting violations and harrasments. #Duh.

But,

Is it really acceptable to point out to the entire forum that someone may or may not have done 'wrong?' A victim-perpetrator relationship is rarely so cut-and-dry as it may seem, so why would we want to make it known to the entire forum/community that someone may have been not nice, and in doing that ruin reputation for what could just even be a big misunderstanding?

"If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over."

^ Mathew 18:15. ^

There is what we need to do first: Private Message the person and talk about it.

What we need to do if that doesn't work is Private Message the Admin.

It is not really acceptable to put up for the World one single person's sin (we're all strong sinners in the end, and let any one of you who would argue against that stone me.)

Put up the problem to proper authorities, and not a permanent link on this forum. 

Also, you have a Report button beneath every box of text someone speaks. It's right next to MultiQuote at the lower right.

All I gotta say to anyone who may be thinking on reporting someone. ^ I'm only doing this to cause less stress and less taking of sides/negative views. 

I agree 100%  everyone deserve a second chance and a chance to explain themselves. 

What if I want to correct someone's sinview/worldview or share my own that conflicts with that?

I'm not sure what you mean, but what if it damages the reputation of someone in the mind of everyone when most people haven't gotten to know the person...? You automatically give them a negative view in everyone else's mind. 

You gotta be careful with what you do and say, and you cannot be like them. You gotta be like Jesus. 

Romans 12:17:

"Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is is honorable in the sight of all."

Titus 2:7:

"In everything set an example for them by doing what is good..."

And to give one last piece of Scripture, 

Proverbs 22:1:

"A good name is more desirable than great wealth. Respect is better than silver or gold."