Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Hybrilynx

Artist Wanted For Gaming

Anyone interested?

Rules:
1) Must be artist.
2) Must make so much art.

Info:
Will be on regexgames.com (website not available for viewing). Games will be for computers only. Games could have quality like Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers. Or Donkey Kong Country. Or Pong. That is, if the artist draws every single sprite.

Credit will be given as much as possible. The website will give credit as fair as possible.

Edited by Hybrilynx

I will think of something. Can you try pixel buildings? Or non pixel buildings. Or (pixel or not) a bunch of animals for a game like pokemon. Or heck even your own game. I just know how to program it.

Ok I'll make some today.

Do you want me to post them to deviant art or would you like me to email them to you?

If you would like me to email them I would need your email address.

It doesn't matter how I can see the pictures. Can you try making something like my avatar in pixel form? I could be an artist myself, I did make my avatar, but I just dont like doing it on my laptop. And I especially have a problem with being patient when I do stuff with art. Which is why I have a hard time with art.

I really like that dragon one. The buildings were good too. I could use stuff like that for some city building game. Are you able to draw something like a pixel dog wolf? I don't know if there are many games, or at least good ones, with a pixel wolf dog as the character.

On 4. A real wolf. But maybe prettier. Or cooler. I just think a wolf character collecting maybe bones and stuff would be nice to play.

I would like to know what you are capable of. What's mainly important is doing a ton of art. As long as if I stick with computer browser games, it shouldn't be hard programming multiple games for multiple artists.

Here is the Wolf and a bone in png images and gif images the gif ones are so you can see what it will look like put together. They don't have transparent backgrounds but the png images do. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cw9n3p6mnlgfzc6/AACeuY0miLLDasIXe6E5oyGwa?dl=0

Let me know what else you will need for that wolf game and I will make it. :)

Edited by TheCamoWolf

Ember

The type of art really doesnt matter. And I'm still thinking about this "new website" and what it might be is just a website with random games I either program or was submitted or something. I dont know. Pixels or not it doesnt matter though.

TheCamoWolf

I like that wolf and bone. I thought I could have done a bone but it wouldnt have looked that pretty. I need to make plans for this game but that will take awhile. Im always busy with other stuff too right now.