Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

On less of a serious discussion matter, I have been trying to draw all day and keep drawing a blank. 
I was at the Zoo today(I'm there almost every week) and I doodled some of the animals after I was done working. I wasn't happy with any besides the black stork and the sea lion(who kept posing for me, it was adorable). 

This brings me to the topic at hand, sometimes I draw more efficiently when given something to draw. This doesn't always work because my brain loves to swap back and forth on me.
Anyway, I wanted to ask if anyone wanted to give me something to draw, or had any requests? I'd post any finished drawings on this thread, of course.

Foxes and/or kitsune!

But more seriously, you could try (and/or mix) some of the following:

• A drawing for every letter of an alphabet (doesn't have to be the English alphabet)
  • Characters, places, and/or objects from a favorite story
  • Illustrations of Bible verses
  • Different poses and/or moods of a single character
  • Ordinary objects made fantastic--a plunger becoming a scepter or an umbrella becoming a shield, for instance
  • Using negative space or scribbles to create an image of something

draw an anthro version of a "maned wolf"

that would be cool

One of my failed doodles today was of our Maned Wolf! Lol! I'd like to give that a go, thank you.

Foxes and/or kitsune!

But more seriously, you could try (and/or mix) some of the following:

• A drawing for every letter of an alphabet (doesn't have to be the English alphabet)
  • Characters, places, and/or objects from a favorite story
  • Illustrations of Bible verses
  • Different poses and/or moods of a single character
  • Ordinary objects made fantastic--a plunger becoming a scepter or an umbrella becoming a shield, for instance
  • Using negative space or scribbles to create an image of something

Those are great ideas, thank you very much! :D

Ok, two quick ones, I really don't color often, but I'm trying to so I can get better at it.
Thomas said to draw an Anthro Maned Wolf, tada!! 
TDgA5NT.jpg

Now I know Direlda may have been joking but he said to draw a Fox/kitsune and this happened.
6wSRiw0.jpg

They're a little fuzzy, I couldn't get to the scanner so I just took a picture.

I think you did really good schizo! I can see improvements over your last picture already :3

Keep it up!

You did a good job differentiating the maned wolf from a fox.

Tonight I will be drawing and I gotta focus on differentiating a tiger face from that of other felines.

I just had an idea, what if you drew a penguin looking into a mirror at a hyena. That might be good practice for drawing different perspectives

Tonight I will be drawing and I gotta focus on differentiating a tiger face from that of other felines.

I just had an idea, what if you drew a penguin looking into a mirror at a hyena. That might be good practice for drawing different perspectives

Good luck on your drawing!! 

That's also a pretty interesting idea, I may attempt that or something similar. :)

Teehee!

But, yes, they look good!

And wouldn't they be fuzzy anyways considering they are anthropomrophic animals? :P Teeheeehee!

I've been futzing around with Skitz, I changed her up a little. I'm working on fully Anthro-ing her.... harder than I though. And working a certain fish symbol on her somewhere, or having her wear it. I drew this on my 3DS though.
Hlk9dfd.jpg