Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kail

Tomo Draws Things

eRypbOI.png

Okay, so I'm rebooting this thread. I've been on a bit of an art binge lately, and I've even completed a request or two. I'd like to try doing commissions again.

Some of you are still waiting on those, I know. XD I'll try to fill those before I complete any other requests / commissions.

Past that, you can see examples of my work here.

You can send me funds via Paypal at [email protected]. I will make a rough or a low-res copy of the work requested, and if the commissioner is satisfied, I will ask for payment before sending a hi-res version of the requested image.

I'm keeping a max of two other slots open due to schoolwork piling up and being super busy.

SLOT 01 - BJBear (Request)

SLOT 02 - OPEN

SLOT 03 - OPEN

Edited by Tomo

Prices updated. Full color price has been decreased by 5$.

And that's okay, Poke. If I don't get any commissions soon, I may just take some requests. You can go ahead and request something, but it may be awhile before I get around to it.

Eheheh... -.-; Yeah, I haven't forgotten. It haunts me at night >.>; I'll get to that after I finish yours.

Hau... Your art is so good! I may consider commissioning you, if I can work it out on my budget. ( I'm trying not to spend money on leisurely activities, but it's hard!)

Keep it up!