Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Wolveon

Minecraft Server

Anyone interested in helping me test my server? Hamachi is required. I'd prefer to try at night, usually around 10:45-12:30 EST. Just let me know whenever it's convenient for you.

If all goes well, I'd like to occasionally host some PVP games or custom stories for us to play. Sound fun? Just make sure to give me your Minecraft username so I can whitelist you.

PM or e-mail me, I would like to know more about this.

Username: MCSTARX and ccrider00 (yes I have two, first one I use most often)

I have hamachi and would very much like to join this server. ^-^

Jeez, sorry I haven't been keeping up with this topic. Yes, I'd still love to have a stress test some time. I need to mess around with a few settings on my server before I am 100% ready, though. If you guys are still interested, I'll let you know when I finish.

Jeez, sorry I haven't been keeping up with this topic. Yes, I'd still love to have a stress test some time. I need to mess around with a few settings on my server before I am 100% ready, though. If you guys are still interested, I'll let you know when I finish.

Okey dokey

Havent played minecraft or any other game in forever. Been too busy with art

username: enderbuddy

is it a bukkit server? if so does it have offline mode? i'm still using mineshafter (i am planning to get the legit game soon, just don't have the money for it yet.) and i wanna join.

username: enderbuddy

is it a bukkit server? if so does it have offline mode? i'm still using mineshafter (i am planning to get the legit game soon, just don't have the money for it yet.) and i wanna join.

You realize this topic is like 2 years old right? XD