Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Alsek

Password Problems?

All users will have to reset their password on the new forum.

The passwords are stored in an encrypted format for your protection, but that means we were unable to convert them durring the upgrade.

Please use the password recovery feature ASAP. I have found it to take a few hours. The sooner you use it, the sooner you can gain access.

If you use the password recovery feature and do not receive an email within 12 hours, PlEASE email me at [email protected] for help!

Regards,

Alsek

I had this problem, but the password reset feature worked fine (and instantly).

It is probably better if they bear with you instead of bare with you, though. The latter has some... odd connotations. No undressing please.

Okay, I've been having no success all night. Yes, I get my new password and when I go to type it in to change it, it tells me my current password isn't correct. I've repeated the forgot password at least four times now. What am I doing wrong? This is really getting on my nerves and I can't figure out why something so simple, isn't working for me.

its when your trying to change your current password. i tried it a few hours ago i think and before i knew what i was doing (i didnt really know what i was doing) it told me i had to wait 15 minutes before i can use my account again and then hours later i noticed my old password (cookies) wasnt working and i tried the new password i typed hours ago which i dont remember but whatever i typed it didnt work. so now my password is yet again i think a md5 hash. not that i care, i dont, i literally just copy/paste passwords from my gmail, but im just saying what im saying becuz its what i tried awhile ago. so either there is probably something alittle buggy about changing your current password, or something that sounds/looks confusing, maybe.

of course though, i did stay up to almost 5 today. that could be why i had my problem.

Edited by Hybrilynx

Yeah... That kinda boggled my mind a little...

When you reset your password (the "I forgot my password" thing) it will send you a new password that you will need to use as your "old password" when you go to change it.

okay i see what happened. when you change your password, you will get a red box error message no matter what. or at least thats what happened to me awhile ago. i recorded a video to show what i was doing/getting, but it even though it always showed me an error message, it did change my password to a custom one. so i dont have to show the video, unless its absolutely needed i guess.

i think what you have to do, is change the password, get a error message, then sign out, then sign in with the new password. i dont want to try again to confirm it becuz its the second time i had to wait 12 minutes today T-T

Edited by Hybrilynx