Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Timber LuckyFox

Hullloooo!

Hello! It’s great to finally have found a Christian Furry community! To start, I’d like to say greetings and tell you a little about myself. I’m sixteen years of age, a science enthusiast, and a Christian. I accepted Christ as my savior on 8/20/2005 and desire to grow closer to God. I hope to get to know you all, and if you need anything at all (prayer, conversation, etc.) feel free to ask!

Artist/Writer: I do a bit of creative writing, but have dabbled in art much more! I’m going to attempt to improve my art skills soon, and may accept some commissions in time. Art Thread Here!!! http://christianfurs.net/thread-6713.html

Been to any cons: Unfortunately, no. D:

Fav. music: Contemporary Christian such as Barlow Girl, Casting Crowns, Third Day, etc.

Likes: Food (Mmm…), science, art, kind people, manners, etc.

Dislikes: Crude/rude immaturity, dirt/mud (Agh…), and cursing.

Church Denomination: Baptist

--------------------------------------------

But enough about me. Below is a bit of information about my fursona:

Name: Timber Luck (Often refers to himself as Timber LuckyFox, though)

Species: Fox

---------------------------------------------

Well, I suppose that’s about it. As a gesture of hello, I whipped up this sketch in about two hours. Nice to meet you all!!!!

Wavefox_zps768cedab.png

Welcome to CF, Timber! What do you like in Science? I'm a bit of a theoretical physics buff myself :D ,Kipp Thorne, Michio Kaku, Edward Teller, few others too. Hit me up sometime in PM if you wanna chat.

Doc

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome! I hope to have an art thread up by the weekend, but have been pretty busy with assignments and studying lately... Regardless, I hope and pray you all have an awesome evening! See you around! :)