Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Spirit Bear

Prayer of the Broken:

This was inspired last night. I won't do a daily prayer like the Bible Reading, but occasionally to make this forum come alive will I do prayers that can indeed be prayed. You don't gotta say this or close your eyes or clasp your hands. But if you're broken too, pray to the One who mends. 

God, I cannot do this alone. I hurt, so badly. I really need You, because I've made a mess of things and don't know how to fix them. Can they even be fixed?

Please, God, what do I do? I'm crying out to You now just as the Bible says, but what now? I just want to cry and breakdown. I want to sleep and not wake. 

Do you even hear me? You say You do, but do I hear You anymore? I don't know.... You seem so far away and... I just need you now.... Please, Lord....

I know You love me, and You know I love you even when I'm angry and feeling hurt, but.... I just... I don't know, God. You say You want me, but why?

Why do you even care about me? Look what I've done. Look what I've thrown away. Look at how far I've run and how I always push You away. Look!

I didn't listen. I did as I wanted and got myself here, but now I can't get myself back. Is this where I'm stuck to die? Or is this like they say: It's where I begin.

What do You want me to do? I am pretty sure my friends hate me, my family doesn't want me, and everyone will leave me because I'm so messed up.

I'm trying not to breakdown, God. I need strength. I need encouragement. I need love. I.... I need You and want You back but don't wanna run again.

Will you take me back, God? You say You always forgive, but can You forgive me? Can You still use me for good? You actually still.... love... me?

I love You, God. I want to be okay, now. I want to stop messing things up and finally get it right. Can you fix these broken pieces and make beauty?

I trust You, Lord. But will You trust me now? Can You... please... answer....

Act of Contrition for non-Catholics :) Very good! This is unity! The seeking to be together once more. I pray like this when I fail so bad. God hears those who are broken by sin, lost by selfishness and humile in heart.

Zvoc i just wanna pick you up and hug you. But yes unity of the brethren this is a novel goal. The bible even says to not have us be divided over different things. We arr all brothers and sisters in Christ. *hugs spirit and Zvoc* love you guys

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

*hugs Blackstone* You're a nice buddy. I seek unity in everything, but I shall never deny what I've learned through godly experiences of Jesus talking to me. That's my basis. I, therefore, seek unity by seeking similarity in difference between denominations.

I've felt the same way today. What saved me was prayer. God is my best friend. He mercifully forgives and saves repentant hearts that weep in sorrow, thirst for the Spirit and hate sin with burning desire to get rid of it. He knows me and my intentions perfectly when all judges and those who aren't entitled to judge judge me unrighteously because of their selfish, prideful and greedy atheism.

Because of my depression in thinking that God might not forgive for some reason led me to think that God isn't the God from the Bible, but somewhere else and started thinking that He might be an otter or a penguin or something cute, gorgeous and cuddly. My brain and heart were broken. I've had horrible dreams that were blasphemous and turned my context of moral settings all around to make me think I'm evil and impure. PM me if you want to find out what they were. I might however tell you if I feel bad about it or have the need to say it. In the end, God knew my genuine thirst for His Spirit. He saw it and He saved me. He's awesome. He has restored my settings back to normal.