Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Spirit Bear

12/12/16: Committing Yourself

Last night and today were Hell. But I committed myself to doing this, so here's a verse on commitment. I am too unstable, too exhausted, too hurt to do much else than this and have to do this on another forum as well. So remember to do as you committed yourself to do.

"Commit your ways to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act."

Psalm chapter 37, verse 5

His action was allowing me the willingness to still do this even now.

I can understand it being hard to commit. We live in a world that say "what do i get" and miss the point entirly.

As for you. I love you. Even Paul went threw hell and possibly a mental breakdown a few times. But im here. If that helps.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Committing is easy. Doing what you committed yourself to do is hard.

The World, as you said, is selfish. But being Christian means we're to be selfless, aka Christ-like. 

As for love, it's a hard thing for me. Most of us have been hurt a number of times by those claiming to love us. I love the World but dislike much of it because it is despicable. You seem like a good person, someone to ride the river with, someone who is real in her being.

Paul was an interesting man who would throw himself into any bad and deadly situation for Christ. Amazing individual.  

Yes , it has taken me a long time to heal from many many damaging "love" wounds. I have scares there i hope I won't Cary for the rest of my life. And he is. Know as one of the greatest followers of Christ yet even he said he was one of the greatest sinners. And thanks you to *hands you a paddle * ^^

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk