Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Daily Bible Reading, huh? Maybe you meant decadely?

We'll fix that. 

One who is faithful in very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in very little is also dishonest in much.

If you have not been faithful in unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you true riches? And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you property of  your own?

Luke 16: 10-12. 

This Bible verse sounds contradictory which means it needs to have a special context because the Bible cannot be contradictory; it's just us hyoomuns having faulty brains.

What if I'm faithful AND dishonest at the same time? What if I'm alternating because of my mental issues? You know, this is what bothers me a lot. I basically say that whatever has a bigger priority in life will be the result. If I believe, but my brain doesn't, it means I believe. That can't be proven by the Bible because Luke wasn't a psychotherapist. Because of this, the Bible without God is not enough because only by God can someone's faithfulness be measured.

Now, about those who aren't faithful, I'd just say "be faithful". I don't actually analyze much about what happens to them. The verses 11 and 12 are obvious. Just be faithful.

The Bible is not contradictory. Taking verses out of context, as it appears you touched on, is. This is a paradox. Jesus was as well. 

All have fallen short of God's perfection. We've discussed this before. :P

Romans chapter 3, verse 23.

If anything in your life has priority over God, get rid of it. It's better to lose one part than to lose the whole.

Matthew chapter 5, verse 30.

"Just be faithful" is one of the worst things one could say, for it shows neither that you care nor does it give them support/encouragement/answers.

I kind of cringe when I look at 1 Thessalonians chapter 5, verse 11:

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as you have been doing."

I'm pretty sure that the typical "Christian" really falls short of that. If only Paul could see us now.

Shame we don't focus on much other than ourselves. No wonder our religion is fading. And when we go beyond ourselves, we blow everything to Hell. At least we're judged by faith alone as to whether we can go to Heaven or not. ;)

Take care.

No, I didn't take it out of context the second time in the first paragraph.

Yeah yeah. I hate when people tell that humans are ship p=t and that only Jesus makes us something. I believe otherwise. God isn't someone who's just like "I don't care what you can or can't, you go to Hell", but someone with LOVE! Without love, all faith and belief is useless. I always use love. The unconditional love.

And the bigger priority from faithfulness and dishonesty is faithfulness and that's what is the result. You again took me the wrong way and thought I have something bigger than God as a priority. I have no idea why are you so anti-me.

Oh come on, now you've hurt ME by ass=u+me-ing what I've just said! And you LIAR! I DO CARE! How unthankful you are! I'm here all day on Christian Furs trying to help and you say that I don't care. Great! Among all stress that I have, I hope to preach and talk a bit and pray and this is what I get as a result!? I've written so much in the past how to believe, how to be faithful, etc.. The summary is just to go to Jesus! Just say "Jesus, Jesus,..." and believe in that the mountain gets thrown into the sea! My testimony says that whatever I believe in my heart without doubt and that's inevitable for salvation, sooner or later it WILL happen.

And yeah, I seek fellowship to be stronger. I can't do it alone. That's why I'm here. I mostly get faithful when I preach to someone else because I feel rewarded by God for preaching. By helping, I help myself too.

I focus when I have capacity to focus on. Now, don't judge me regarding of that because only me and God know how much I have capacity and I have this OCD that makes me explode when people try to prove that I'm something that I'm not. DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for the consequences of pulling my tail. I have faith and knowledge and everything, but my brain doesn't and I'm here to refresh myself to God's word again to get to know it because I keep forgetting due to the OCD and the demonic attacks. I'm serious, since 2015, I've started forgetting a lot. I don't give my faith for anything. I won't sell it for anything! I have faith in Jesus's permanent friendship and salvation and I cannot deny that. My brain might, but that won't make me be unsaved. I'm not bound by what pills I take or what the HAARP tries to program into my brain. I'm only bound by my relationship with God and faithfully one day I will be bound to God forever with no way to detach.

No, I didn't take it out of context the second time in the first paragraph.

Yeah yeah. I hate when people tell that humans are ship p=t and that only Jesus makes us something. I believe otherwise. God isn't someone who's just like "I don't care what you can or can't, you go to Hell", but someone with LOVE! Without love, all faith and belief is useless. I always use love. The unconditional love.

And the bigger priority from faithfulness and dishonesty is faithfulness and that's what is the result. You again took me the wrong way and thought I have something bigger than God as a priority. I have no idea why are you so anti-me.

Oh come on, now you've hurt ME by ass=u+me-ing what I've just said! And you LIAR! I DO CARE! How unthankful you are! I'm here all day on Christian Furs trying to help and you say that I don't care. Great! Among all stress that I have, I hope to preach and talk a bit and pray and this is what I get as a result!? I've written so much in the past how to believe, how to be faithful, etc.. The summary is just to go to Jesus! Just say "Jesus, Jesus,..." and believe in that the mountain gets thrown into the sea! My testimony says that whatever I believe in my heart without doubt and that's inevitable for salvation, sooner or later it WILL happen.

And yeah, I seek fellowship to be stronger. I can't do it alone. That's why I'm here. I mostly get faithful when I preach to someone else because I feel rewarded by God for preaching. By helping, I help myself too.

I focus when I have capacity to focus on. Now, don't judge me regarding of that because only me and God know how much I have capacity and I have this OCD that makes me explode when people try to prove that I'm something that I'm not. DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for the consequences of pulling my tail. I have faith and knowledge and everything, but my brain doesn't and I'm here to refresh myself to God's word again to get to know it because I keep forgetting due to the OCD and the demonic attacks. I'm serious, since 2015, I've started forgetting a lot. I don't give my faith for anything. I won't sell it for anything! I have faith in Jesus's permanent friendship and salvation and I cannot deny that. My brain might, but that won't make me be unsaved. I'm not bound by what pills I take or what the HAARP tries to program into my brain. I'm only bound by my relationship with God and faithfully one day I will be bound to God forever with no way to detach.

Not that you took it out of context, but that it could be taken out of context.

Zvoc, you love to argue. Tame it and educate yourself in every aspect, and you can use it for great things in the kingdom of God-- if you don't try to force your belief on someone. Else you only damage yourself, the other, and God's kingdom. 

"....you are so anti-me."

Zvoc, I'm not anti you. You just refuse to listen to anything I say without trying to counter-argue it, regardless of what Biblical support I give or if I calmly state your own point. 

Nor am I saying you don't care. You just take it as such.

"And you LIAR! I DO CARE! How unthankful you are! I'm here all day on Christian Furs trying to help and you say that I don't care. Great! Among all stress that I have, I hope to preach and talk a bit and pray and this is what I get as a result!? I've written so much in the past how to believe, how to be faithful, etc.. "

Your words.^ 

As for what you say, I see that you mainly speak. You just talk. And if I say something, it's either torn apart because you enjoy arguing, or it's totally ignored. Do I have problems with you? Yes. I don't like to speak to you. It becomes nothing but arguing. Do I treat you nicely and not call you names. I want to call you a fool, for you act as such. 

Proverbs 18:2, "A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion." That's you. The blunt bear speaks, and I suggest you listen.

Further, you come off as 100% cocky in the quote from you I have written a few lines above. You're on HERE all day, not in your own community? 

Nor, in my last post, did I at all target you when talking about Christians and their lack of encouragement. I'm not gonna try encouraging you to keep behaving like this either-- it's sickening. I was merely carrying on conversation like normal and saying that the typical Christian does not build others up much.

Do you see yourself building me up by what you say? I think you contradict yourself, brother. I'm very insulted by you. And you wonder why most people look negatively on Christians, for Christians are so judgmental and quick to anger-- oh, look, it reminds of of this from James 1, verse 19:

"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry."

Now, dear Zvoc, I was not born patient but have shown patience and do not be mean to you. You blow up at me, call me a liar, and refuse to listen to me even when I support what I say with Biblical facts. You have wronged me, and my patience wears thin with you. I don't like dealing with you. You are not being Christ-like. I am asking for you to review your heart. We would be best to continue this in PM. Else if this continues, I will bring it to the attention of an Admin and know he/she will see that everything I say has merit and honor to God because it is not an attack on you, but what you keep doing to argue against me-- and that is exactly how I feel: as if you want to argue against everything I say. 

And finally, I'm trying to get you to see the truth so you can grow and understand yourself. I'm not trying to take away your faith. 

Edited by Spirit Bear

What about this:

"Just be faithful" is one of the worst things one could say, for it shows neither that you care nor does it give them support/encouragement/answers.

See? You've judged me! You said that I don't care!

Also, I cannot listen to anything heretic to the Catholic Church because my soul burns in fear from absorbing something that can destroy my salvation. I'm sorry for insulting you and I really feel sorry. As an amendment to this, I will stop talking about anything involving:

• "Nobody is better than other"
  • "All sin is equal"
  • "Everyone is guilty"
  • Saying that I'm attacking when I'm not
  • Provoking me and then whining why I blow up instead of hugging me to calm me down as I hug all of the furries

I see the devil talking through you with this "understanding". Why am I to understand that I should be not caring when I am caring!?!?!? I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT I'M NOT HELPING WHEN I AM! And I ALSO HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE COMPARE ME TO MY ENEMIES! I shall not let this happen! I shall not let this be! I'm going to save all my progress and posts on this forum and move away. I could rather have had better time telling all my Church choir girls about the furry fandom and having a little furcon there with real-time role-playing, praying for the fandom, talking about the fandom's problems, talking interpersonally, etc. than getting pissed off by some Bible-twisting people who just use the Bible to scare me and all what I believe in and throw me into a real life hell of fearing!

If you have not wanted to destroy my faith, I'm sorry for burning mad at you. I have this mental disorder because of which I'm to such an extent "hyphotized" thinking that I'm attacked no matter how many times I analyze what you're saying. It could be a demon. I don't know. But if you really are what I hope you are, I'm very sorry. I mean, I'm sorry anyway because I've spread open-fire hatred and polluted myself and others with hatred. I will repent about my reactions as always.

I keep getting memories of old enemies attacking me and it saddens me when I see someone here doing the same even if they're not really doing it. I'm so scared and cannot help it. Maybe I should really go to an asylum to get the fear center of my brain lobotomized. I'd rather accidentally put my hand in fire and die because I don't know it's bad because my fear center is lobotomized than burn in rage towards everyone I touch in fear from some people that I've had trouble in the past.

My apologies: "You" is meant to be a general term. I usually replace it with "one," as in reference to anyone, so this sort of thing does not happen. 

If anything in the Bible is heretic to the Catholic Church, there may be an issue with the Church itself as The Bible is the only Truth, for it is God-breathed. The beginning of Revelation shows a flaw in the Churches as well, for any institution governed by man is bound to have something not right in it.

"I see the devil talking through you." LOL. Such encouragement. And yes, this is now a provocation because, after reading that paragraph, my patience with you is gone.

I am not sure if you're making progress if you're running away whenever I try to tell you, "Here is an issue. Here is what the Bible says. Here is my interpretation and what I see."

Instead, do not read my posts. Do not speak to me. You avoid conflicting with me and therefore can do your thing in peace. I stopped responding to your new topics because I don't wanna make you mad. But I do have to defend myself. 

Read my signature under everything I post, Zvoc. Don't fear. God is always there. What, if anything, you should fear is your own temper. 

Proverbs chapter 14, verse 17 abridged: "A man of quick temper acts foolishly."

It could be that tone is a key factor in understanding people. Tone is lost online, so you have no idea how I'm trying to come off maybe? Or maybe it's just that weird thing where you naturally just don't like a person. I had a teacher whose very presence was just displeasing, and I couldn't figure out why.

Also, do not apologise to me, but to yourself. This is hurting you. You're already hurting enough.

Don't get a lobotomy. I dunno how its creator got a Nobel prize. And I've been institutionalized. Don't go there either. It makes you much worse.

The Bible has no heresy, but some Bible interpretations do. Say for example, you think children should be stoned Deuteronomy 21: 18If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, 19his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. 20They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.†21Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

That's not what Jesus says. You cannot take that seriously because God amended this:

Romans 12: 17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

So is the Bible heretic? No. Is the interpretation of Deuteronomy without Romans a heretic believing? Perhaps.

Now don't say that I'm a hypocrite because I was going mad because I didn't know what to do and I DID NOT want to be hurting. I saw you as my enemy for some reason. My mind just clicks that way and I cannot let go. I felt like I MUST point out my "enemy"'s "attack". I felt like if I don't that I'll look like a fool. I have this curse in my life It's my curse that when I try to defend myself, I become my enemy.

Enemy: You're a monkey.
Zvoc: No I'm not!
Enemy: YES YOU AREEEEE!!
Zvoc: Nooooo!!!! *screaming like a monkey because of brain panicking in fear from being what it's not*

This is my curse. This is what I've had all my life. This is what makes me an aggressor. But YOU ARE NOT my enemy. Check the next example out. Sometimes, a friend tells me "Hey, you look like a monkey. You should wash your fa-" and I burst from the uncontrollable fear and THINKING he said "Hey nerdface, you are and you look like a monkey! Wow!" NO MATTER HOW MANY times I try to re-read or re-hear. My brain just won't let go! Except when I make a fool out of myself. Like my brain wants to make a fool out of myself. I believe there's an internal destroyer in my head. I cannot control myself sometimes. I wish I could.
Edited by Zvoc47

In the culture of the day, yes. And it didn't tell what age he was. He may have been 15, a man in that day, or he may have been 25-- and therefore should be a parent.

The second verse quoted made no sense in this discussion. Purging evil is not evil. It is not revenge. The second verse targets revenge, not misbehaving children.

Also, Deuteronomy is Old Testament. Most Christians think that with Jesus, everything was changed save for what He kept. You quoted Romans.

I don't at all recall using the word "hypocrite." I purposely made sure to not use it. We're all hypocrites, yet it is very displeasing (makes people angry) to be called it. 

I'm not your enemy. I just believe differently and like to show where my beliefs come from: The Bible. 

Pointing out an "enemy's" "attack" can be done well and for good, or it leads to further damaged relationships. 

Now here is my opinion, not backed by the Bible: There is no curse (Bible backing would be that we're free from the curse given by sin because we're in Christ,) but only a product of the damaged minds we have in a damaged world feeding us damaged information to damage us further because Satan thinks he can still do that.

I'm not sure what to make of your dialogue. I don't know if its meant to be serious or a sarcastic play on what goes on in your mind. A challenge I have is trying to figure out sarcasm versus seriousness. 

Your friend saying that you look like a monkey seems a bit odd. Your profile picture looks a lot more like a foxcat. ;)

The internal destroyer is our own inability to forgive ourselves. 

As much as I know, I've been serious all along.

Also, I use my fursona to show people who I am, but sometimes, it's not enough to filter the "glitchy buffer-overflow malware" information in my brain from making you hurt. I'm sorry.

I wish to hug you. I'm after all a comforter. I've fallen and failed to deliver love and I've shot a bazooka of hatred, but I'm getting up and I want to clean up after myself and amend my behavior. I'll try controlling myself harder.

And that's really true. My internal destroyer is truly that devil's voice that we're guilty and cannot be forgiven. But more like manifested in such way that it's like an entity trying to make me angry and swear and punch and even say horrible sexual cuss words that involve God. I remember when I once did that without knowing I would. It was a split second it became. It was during my psychotherapy with pills that have sexually dysfunctionalized me and made me extremely aggressive. I had no idea this would happen. I was even angry and in sorrow how people blasphemed God. My destroyer made me become my enemy by "defecating from my mouth" on God's name. That's the most brutally true way of confessing it (it's not funny, really. I use these harsh words with full seriousness to describe the obscenity of my destroyer's takeovers). That was one of the most anti-me moments in my life. I couldn't believe I did it. Same as here, I've done so many wrong things. I'm sorry.

It seems I have to forgive myself too, not just repent to God. I keep forgetting that due to my disability of how I started forgetting so many things. I think my brain is dying on me. Cannot study, cannot reason, cannot think right, cannot be calm, thinking sexually deviated stuff like if someone installed a virus called ForceCubYiffThoughtsAndDestroyWhateverZvocLoves.exe into my head. You have no idea what kind of affinities I have because of how much the devil hates me for being so courageful to grab onto God. He wants to show me as a fool and as a non-Christ-like. He wants me to, in rage, destroy what I love as much as I, in my head say "no no no no no!". The more I say no, the more he does it. It's not just falling into temptation. It's more like a rage moment where I can physically vandalize items. If not to the asylum, where should I go?

Me hurt? Hah. Good luck with that. ;)

Abridged again, Romans-- which you earlier quoted in one of these topics-- says in chapter 8 verse 18, "You have been set free from sin."

So pray and set yourself free. Your chains have fallen to the ground. Jesus destroyed those. The devil cannot control you. God lets you be free. 

My earliest meds, as a kid, set off what was later figured out as Intermittent Explosive Disorder (now 100% under control.) Some meds do that. My current meds I typically skip since, after my overdose, whenever I try to take them it causes me to shake and be slow of mind-- and they don't believe me because it was irregular enough that they didn't see it or thought it was still too soon after the OD that it could be related to that. 

So I began collecting them. For a year-- it's only been like a year and a month since I ODed. I put them in jars and bottles, as I collect antique bottles. I began it to OD again, but last month when I went to OD on them (30 didn't work last time, so...) I instead put the thick antique milk bottle of pills partially through a solid-wood door 1-inch thick.

Sounds like typical hormones urging the need to mate, along with evil pushing thoughts in to push you away from God. We all do damage to ourselves and at least a few others, for we are all damaged-- but we are not damned, for we are loved and forgiven and free now because of God.

No worries, we're all messed up. You have no idea how into bestiality I was. You don't want to know. Don't expect to hear me say that publicly ever again. 

I restore books as a hobby and part time job. I was working on an 1860s hymnal and "blanked out," as I say. I woke up lying in the entrance-way of my house and came back to find all my work ripped up. That's Intermittent Explosive disorder for you.

As for where you should go, go to a quiet place and pour it all out to God. 

I'm going to stop responding to this piece as well. I had been studying for my college finals for this semester, starting Monday. I need to get back to that, and I need to let this topic sink down into obscurity and hope that-- as usual-- people get scared off from the long posts and thus not read more than the Bible verse I wanted to show. 

and thus it can sink into obscurity.