Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
cjesseg

Hey guys!

That's why maybe someone needs to make a teen-/kid-friendly GTA multiplayer remake. I've heard that the Rockstar Engine is open-source.

I play Minecraft, but there's nobody basically to play with. I've seen a dirty furry Minecraft server, but there's no clean one. There was one hosted by KingFriday all until some cascaded drama on FFC happened which led him to shut it down. I was hoping to start a crowdfunding for the server, but people told me that I need to start hosting something first and make the first move. I haven't had time because of school and I was depressed during the summer due to spiritual struggles. I don't know if I'll be able to catch any time for Minecraft hosting. I can't even catch time for my own projects due to lack of inspiration and due to procrastination as my willpower was wasted on battling the depression and there's no more for my projects or for even studying at all.

Lego City Undercover on the Wii U is a great family friendly "clone" of GTA. Complete with random glitches. Unfortunately there's no multiplayer. You play an undercover police officer who "borrows" vehicles instead of stealing them. :P There's a prequel to it on the 3ds but I don't know how good it is. Stuff that Lego and TT Games put out are almost always good. Definitely some of the best licensed games ever made.

Edited by Tommy Walker

Wow borrowing vehicles! Wow! :D that's so awesome! Like, it's really morally acceptable! :D 

The problem is, I don't own any game consoles other than my PC and some emulators which I'm trying to avoid as much as possible in case I get a job at Nintendo or some Nintendo employee/employer finds me.

Well said. I know exactly what you mean.

Better relate to others to bring them to Christ.

Like how people go through a lot when they're younger and turn to Jesus later and can win the souls, who have gone through similar things themself, easier.

Since we like anthropomorphic material, we can win the souls of those who do not know Christ, easier.

Because of our common interest.

I've helped one or two in the fandom turn to Christ before.

One guy even had self deliverance and felt the weight fall off of him and was free.

All I could do was text haha. Tense but cool

amazing work and glad to hear it!

i've shown a few people faith in Christ but i haven't had the luck in bringing them to faith. however, I've helped some of those in faith stay in faith and helped them find hope and joy and guidance when they needed it ^^;

Wow borrowing vehicles! Wow! :D that's so awesome! Like, it's really morally acceptable! :D

The problem is, I don't own any game consoles other than my PC and some emulators which I'm trying to avoid as much as possible in case I get a job at Nintendo or some Nintendo employee/employer finds me.

Haha only Lego! I know some of their other titles are on PC like Lego Indiana Jones and the Lego Star Wars games (both of which are awesome) if you'd like to check those out. The Star wars ones were some of my favorites way back when they first released on GameCube. Also emulators... Ick... Not a fan of them personally, because I find it disrespectful to pirate the game(s) a developer has done so much work on. plus nothing beats playing a game on their original system(s). :) Not trying to make you feel bad though of course. The only time I have used an emulator was for Mother 3. And that was because Ninty still hasn't brought it out of Japan. On a side note I do hope the recent Japan-only Virtual console release of M3 will get localized.

what's up Jesse. i'm the wanna be organic hippy of the forum. Parkour is awesome! i lost 75 pounds but i'm still fat, but i'm almost there to be able start tricking. I'm also a musician and trying to make a career out of it. Welcome to the one place where you can find Christian fellowship with furries. ~meowl

I was the resident human for awhile, and then I decided to join the party. XD

Once again, welcome to the forums! It's nice to see some diversity.

Hello there i'm G-Root. I'm honestly going to say I'm like the resident shy guy. I do get on everyday but don't say to much. Takes a bit of time to get me out of my shell. I typically just want to share the love of our father and sometimes feel my testimony can help in so many ways. God is great indeed. I myself was the same way for years when it comes to the fandom. I ended up creating my fursona months ago. Gone through a few changes on my fursona though. 

I was the resident human for awhile, and then I decided to join the party. XDOnce again, welcome to the forums! It's nice to see some diversity.

You was never a Hooman, you just has super-denial issues XD

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk