Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Penter

Super Mario Maker

To the few furries that have a wii u, and the even fewer that have Super Mario Maker (If any), let's trade level codes here. 

Currently, I have two levels uploaded if anyone wishes to try them. 

"The Great Wave"

-50A1-0000-0019-B7FA

"Say No To Drugs!"- 

2D19-0000-0018-2CEB

If anyone is still on the edge about getting this game, I'd say go for it. It has plenty of gameplay, and I'm impressed with what you can do. I was worried that the amiibo support would make it annoying to make certain levels, but it turns out that all the costumes are unlocked by playing the game anyways, and only a few are even accessible by amiibo. 

I'm poor and can't afford. :( but also, Nintendo spies on its users' data constantly. So I don't trust them.

Then you may be interested in Secret Maryo Chronicles. It's free and open-source, and it's pretty good. You don't even need a Wii U for it - it's a PC game. Check it out here: http://www.secretmaryo.org/

Edited by Joshua Reynard

To the few furries that have a wii u, and the even fewer that have Super Mario Maker (If any), let's trade level codes here. 

Currently, I have two levels uploaded if anyone wishes to try them. 

"The Great Wave"

-50A1-0000-0019-B7FA

"Say No To Drugs!"- 

2D19-0000-0018-2CEB

If anyone is still on the edge about getting this game, I'd say go for it. It has plenty of gameplay, and I'm impressed with what you can do. I was worried that the amiibo support would make it annoying to make certain levels, but it turns out that all the costumes are unlocked by playing the game anyways, and only a few are even accessible by amiibo. 

I want this game, and as for Nintendo spying, I simply not log in to any accounts on the Wii U browser... unfortunately gmail and chrome isn't the best to use in this instance either Mozilla is what I prefer, and I just wish there was a suitable email company that kept your private information private