Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hybrilynx

Trip Space: Retro Escape (3DS browser game)

Hey. For Craft3DS, do all my suggestions become "not my ideas" automatically when I suggest them? I would like to keep at least a tiny little credit for my ideas. And also, why no suggestions for any other game? I'd love to collaborate at least since you're the only game developer besides me here.

The website was supposed to be 100% mine with no help from anyone. Not even help using something like jQuey. That's why I don't want ideas for any game or any website upgrade (like a friends list, which I already have plans for). I don't remember why I allowed ideas for Craft3DS though. I honestly wish I never suggested that. But the game can support over 7000 sprites on the 3ds. Right now I only have 200. There's a lot of space left. The reason why I will not give credit is because for something like pets that someone suggested, I was already thinking about that myself. I would be giving credit to someone who didn't give me an idea. But if someone did suggest something I wasn't thinking of (which honestly would be rare (it won't be long before someone says to have easter eggs)), then other users would complain about why they aren't getting credit when someone else is.