Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Oren_Otter

Favorite artists

Mine would possibly have to be GreyKitty and Natsumewolf. I've actually commissioned about two times from GreyKitty - one being a soda icon (Which I believe they used some of her soda icons for a soda machine at one anthrocon I believe..) and a traditional drawing she did in markers I believe of Achilles playing the bagpipes..

599802_505068992843726_2079421910_n-1_zp 527403_544014225615869_1764032133_n-1_zp

Edited by AchillesWolf

i would have to say my sister, you will never know her name, no she's not single nor is she furry, lol

but man.....her paintings....... look like photographs....not exagerating.....at all....

Http://sfw.furaffinity.net/user/madshy Kimi Artis is a professed Christian and awesome cute artist.... And I don't mean to sound mean, but I love her aside from her awesome work because she is of African American descent and Christiqn and there aren't that many around my state, let alone furry. You must get to know her, she is a darling.

Http://sfw.furaffinity.net/user/rickgriffin Rick is my inspiration. He seems like he has gone through the problems I face now. Where Rick has overcome temptation to use his artistic talent for filthy things, I hold him in mind as a human example to myself. He is a great writer and associate.