Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
hack-wizard

New Christian Folf in Arizona

wReal name: My real name is John, but I go by Wesley (my middle name) in real life.

Other names: My fursona's is called Hack-Wizard or Hack for short.

About your fursona: Blond furred folf, will post more details when I get home (on my cell right now)

Email: [email protected]

IM: jwhackwizard

Artist/Writer: I have written short fictional stories in the past, and have RPd before, but I can't even draw stick figures.

Been to any cons: Nope, I'm a closet fur.

Likes: Computers, certain science fiction, playing with electronics, classic DOS games.

Dislikes: sports, hypocritical people, greedy people, people who don't think and have nothing to say.

Church Denomination: United Methodist

Anything else: As I said, I'm a closet fur... My mom wouldn't understand, and I have to live with her until I can afford to move out.

Also, I work for my local church as an Audio / Video Technician. :-)

Hai! Welcome to the CF community. ^__^

I think it's cool that you do those things for your church. I bet you guys have something awesome planned for Easter this weekend.

Hai! Welcome to the CF community. ^__^

I think it's cool that you do those things for your church. I bet you guys have something awesome planned for Easter this weekend.

I'm running a Good Friday service, and also one at 6AM on Easter Sunday.  I do believe that we have an egg hunt set up for the kids, but by that time I'll be quite exhausted.  :o

I'm running a Good Friday service, and also one at 6AM on Easter Sunday.  I do believe that we have an egg hunt set up for the kids, but by that time I'll be quite exhausted.  :o

Sounds very busy lol. My church is having services Saturday and Sunday and then a family night to watch monsters Inc. I'm looking forward to this Easter service to see what my pastor has to say. :)

Welcome to our part of the internet! ^^

*Direlda bows in greeting*

I'm the crazy fox who leads an online Bible study.