Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Flechmen

Major forum issues and updates

I guess this is why you're not supposed to let young ones around matches...

It seems that over the course of the day, Alsek has managed to set the forum ablaze. The battle to control the smoldering notebook pages is well underway. We've lost several very classic pieces of art. The smoke is so toxic that even spam will have a very hard time surviving.

The forums will be going temporarily offline for all of Sunday for emergency maintenance to control this situation. There's no telling what will be left when this is over with.

We'll try very hard to control these situations in the future.

Thank you for your patience in this time of crisis,

and remember:

forumfires.png

According to this bear who seems to enjoy threatening us with a shovel.

I suppose this is what we get for having a forum made out of paper.

That pic made me laugh.

that is all :3

* Seven derps in the ashes of the forum

Edited by Seven

lol calm down!

/me stops Pikachu and picks him up and puts him on my shoulder

Well, to be honest. I hate the new version. It's hardly user friendly. And how can I change my password to the old version? I was given this stupid list of letters and numbers as my password, or do I have to stick with this?

I notice two problems myself:

1. While trying to re-add my photo, it doesn't seem to upload (despite just being 3kb or so) I say this for the fact it doesn't display a preview, and the browse button and location input area disappear entirely. This may be due to the fact I utilize K-meleon for more "modern" browsing (which this site now falls under). (Just FYI, K-Meleon uses the same Engine firefox 2.0 does.)

2. I don't see a way to edit Signatures (no button or text input area, only the signature itself which doesn't appear to be editable and the save/cancel buttons) This may just be due to the new layout needing tweaking, or my Browser. Anyone Else experiencing these troubles?

First off, the firefox 2 engine is extremely old and should not be considered modern by any means. Go download the newer version of firefox, chrome, or comodo dragon. That will solve most of your problems right there.

I miss the old forums :'(

* I gather the ashes of the old forum and put them in a jar that I put on my shelf of important things *

If you click the "change theme" button at the bottom, you should be able to go to the mobile theme and use that on your DSi. I'm supprised it does't switch it automatically.