Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
KandiFawx

GLiTCH Fursuit

ok so my uncle kitty has liver cancer so i am making this fursuit to help show my support. (plus its a cool character) so far i have the foot paws done. ill put a picature on here when i get the chance. GLiTCH is an Emerald green pharoh dog/dragon. she will be a full suit. and i ill possibly be dancing in her. this is my first fursuit so if any of you more experienced ones have some advice please i need it. :) this is just gonna be a thread of updates and fursuiting pictures. :)

so far i have the footpaws done except the paw pads and i have the head foamed pretty much i still need to do the other ear lol and the shape of her hair pictures coming soon

hes doing a lot better still getting treatment but hes not in as much pain any more plus i keep his spirits up with GLiTCH i wont allow him to be sad lol but yeah hes doing a lot better thank you for asking

Foot paws are completely done now now im gonna work on the head (i know i planned to make the handpaws and tail next but i wanna get my head done) oh and im getting a mouth squeaker so when GLiTCH talks she sqeaks its gonna be adorable