Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
XarZyth

XarZyth Fursuit Head

So, I've been working on this fursuit head for over a year and a half (it is my first) and I just felt like sharing it with you all here. It is a work in progress, and I currently am figuring out detacheable attachment of the horns via magnets (which i just ordered, fingers crossed they will work). The horns are fiberglassed. What you see in the first picture is the same as the last, just with fiberglass and paint over it. I would have put them on the head, and the taken a picture but I have no way of keeping them on there without some sort of adhesive, and seeing as they have not yet had the protective sealant on it I decided against it.

So without any further to do, here's pictures. Sorry if they are too big.

DSC_0249_zpsa75c6300.jpg

DSC_0252_zps18a80e9a.jpg

DSC_0266_zps53afd744.jpg

Funny note: In order to post these on here I had to upload them to FA, I got a favorite, a comment and a watch within 10 seconds of posting it.

i dont, sea, any pictures. if it worked for you, then its probably becuz they were in your cache or whatever it is that browsers do.

Swell! You're a christian too?! Even better! I had seen this posted on livejournal, but I had no clue you were here too! Squee! Looks mah-vah-lous!! Nice work applying tearduct vision to a foam base. How hard was that to do? I'm making a werewolf, currently and I'm fine tuning it to be a resin replica with tear-duct vision. It's a foam base. 8) I have so many heads now, it's unreal.

@ She-King: I had seen you on here before so I knew you were. The tearduct vision isn't too difficult, it's just that you need to remember where it will be placed throughout the entirety of making the head. The other concern I had with it was hearing that coloring it with sharpie could tend to bleed should there get condensation on the fabric, so I used a black Copic marker.

@KandiFawx: Yes it is.

@ She-King: I had seen you on here before so I knew you were. The tearduct vision isn't too difficult' date=' it's just that you need to remember where it will be placed throughout the entirety of making the head. The other concern I had with it was hearing that coloring it with sharpie could tend to bleed should there get condensation on the fabric, so I used a black Copic marker.

@KandiFawx: Yes it is.

[/quote']

Yes, that is true, I must say. Ah, a black copic marker. You used buckrahm, correct?