Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
James SilverWolf

Greets

Other names: I've gone by quite a few over the years, JS, James SilverWolf, Gem, and Requiem. Not sure if this bit is supposed to cover screen names used on other services, typically I just go by James. o.o

About my fursona: Of the two I have, the other one being a Cheshire Chinchilla, this shall be of my Wolfish self. (described in a first person style) I stand at 7'7, with metallic silver fur that doesn't tarnish, it's enhanced molecularly as well as mystically, and functions just as well as armor as it does fur. My Eyes are of the same silver tone. I'm very mellow generally, but quite protective of those I consider friends, family, or ones I deem need protecting.

Location: I live in the Rogue Valley in southern Oregon. (I'll leave exact location details out, unless someone really needs to know).

Email: Kept private for the time being.

IM: You'll have to ask me on this one if you want to talk with me outside IRC

Web site(s): None

Artist/Writer: Neither, though I am unsure if RP story scenarios and such count as writing. o.0

Style: If this is to mean clothes and not art style, since I'm not an artist, I'd say casual khaki and sweatpants, sometimes tie-dye shirts if I'm being social.

Been to any cons: Nope, cons creep me out. >.>

Fav. music: I like Mellow music, soft rock, cleaner decent songs, or song parodies. (anything that makes speakers thump-thump or is rap or auto-tuned, I will go out of my way to avoid.)

Likes: Yeshua Christ who is the definition of Hero, The Forest, the Moon, The Mountains, Mythology, Religio-spiritual studies, Folklore, folks who stand up for what is right and true, Anime, and RPG games. The Chronicles of Narnia, the Lord of the Rings, Hobbit & Simarillion. finding out secrets, exposing the plans and machinations of evil. I also like peanut butter cups, french vanilla, and Teriyaki Chicken ^.^

Dislikes: "more enlightened than thou" people, many of which consider themselves very "tolerant" (except, of course, of normalcy) and "logic as god" people who are effectively the same as the previous. Priders (Their sexual preference is not to be waved it in the faces of impressionable children and the public in general.) wanna-gurus or wanna-preachers. Much of what is pop culture, and cults, as well as patriotism. I'm also not a fan of onions or mangos.

Church Denomination: I do not fit into any particular denomination, and would likely be considered a heretic by most. The closest aproximation for what I classify as, is Orthodox Quaker in some parts, some Deist thought in other parts (though I don't believe the primary tenet of Deism, God doesn't abandon his creation.) and I don't consider bible writings infallible. I am Trinitarian, and do not believe in dispensationalism, or the curious teachings and doctrines that flow from it, finally I don't believe the israel that currently calls itself by that name is the legitimate article ("Know them by their fruits") as such I'm anti-zionist. I don't do fatalism, or escapism.

Anything else: I am *very* opinionated, and have a strong sense of right and wrong, I dislike (and will not engage in) what are typically called debates (the fancy academic word for arguements). I do have a sense of humor, and will try for comedy if I see an opprotunity. I also have a strong sense of Honor. Finally, I like helping folks out where I can. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask me. ^.^

Bonjour et bienvenue! It's wonderful to meet you and have a great time here at the forum :)! I'm Wolfheart, your notorious right-winger :).

"finally I don't believe the israel that currently calls itself by that name is the legitimate article ("Know them by their fruits") as such I'm anti-zionist"

Hmm. We may be having a clash or two, over that, friend. But, hey, it's all fun for me.

You've gone by "Requiem"? :0 I used to be known as Requiem for a long time (not on this site). LOL welcome to the Requiem brotherhood. :)

And welcome to the site. It's awesome and filled with brothers and sisters in Christ :D

~shilshadu

Thanks for the welcome folks, and hey if any of you require assistance in the area of religious or spiritual practices, or mythology, feel free to ask. ^.^ If I don't know something, I do have resources I can check.