• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hi all! Currently I am sort of wondering about most things CF Steam related, CF seems to point toward ChristianfurGamers as a group to join, although it isn't very lively, I hear that most here on CF tend to use IRC or Skype?

Just have some thoughts going through my head at the moment, as I think if there are people who are active on Steam and willing, that it'd be good to get an active Steam group and group chatroom going, get a bit of CF gamer activity going hanging out ingame and such.

Of another note, if there are any really particularly popular games, I can also get a server or two running to donate for the groups use.

And one final note! While I've been looking at CFG, I previously found another group called exactly Christian Furs, which I've been doing a bit of comparison, that it seems the Steam Christian Furs group is a lot more easier to find, just type into the search bar Christian furs and it's the first and only group that appears, and then of second note, I have noticed the CFG requires an invite to join, while that may be useful in some situations, I think it's a lot more easier to have a public group like Christian furs, makes it easier for new people to get involved quickly...

Just my questions/ideas/and opinions! What yall think
Micah 7:19 says "You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea", therefore, do not go fishing for your sins. They are forever forgotten.

#2 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3108 posts
  • Species:Albino Red Fox

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:56 AM

add danrulz98 on steam, I'll send you an invite to the group. Ryland has Minecraft and Terraria servers, Wolfin has TF2 servers.
A lot of folks are on IRC too. you should check it out.

as for the ChristianFur group, I didn't notice that before. It looks like they want to close it.. maybe we could.. aquire it..

*I'm not trying to be mean sounding in my posts :<

Suggestion Box | Artist Application

XBL/PSN: DanTheFox98 | Skype/Steam: Danrulz98

Profile/refsheet

#3 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

as for the ChristianFur group, I didn't notice that before. It looks like they want to close it.. maybe we could.. aquire it..

Consider it successfully acquired lol, current administrator is quite friendly!

I'll still also keep the offer up for donating a server to CF if any popular game comes up that a lot of members play or under any other request...
Micah 7:19 says "You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea", therefore, do not go fishing for your sins. They are forever forgotten.

#4 Ryland

Ryland

Fix'd by Kail.

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1038 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:42 PM

I need to quit being lazy and busy and put the server back up...
Formally ZombieWolf “Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.” --Thomas Jefferson

#5 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3108 posts
  • Species:Albino Red Fox

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

Talk to Ryland maybe :P CF doesn't really have offical game servers for us. We just mooch off other people

Message me on Steam or skype or something tho.

*I'm not trying to be mean sounding in my posts :<

Suggestion Box | Artist Application

XBL/PSN: DanTheFox98 | Skype/Steam: Danrulz98

Profile/refsheet

#6 JamAndJelly

JamAndJelly

• Posted
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:36 AM

i got steam 1990JamAndJelly

#7 riddle kat