Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Akarynth

Steam Group

Hi all! Currently I am sort of wondering about most things CF Steam related, CF seems to point toward ChristianfurGamers as a group to join, although it isn't very lively, I hear that most here on CF tend to use IRC or Skype?

Just have some thoughts going through my head at the moment, as I think if there are people who are active on Steam and willing, that it'd be good to get an active Steam group and group chatroom going, get a bit of CF gamer activity going hanging out ingame and such.

Of another note, if there are any really particularly popular games, I can also get a server or two running to donate for the groups use.

And one final note! While I've been looking at CFG, I previously found another group called exactly Christian Furs, which I've been doing a bit of comparison, that it seems the Steam Christian Furs group is a lot more easier to find, just type into the search bar Christian furs and it's the first and only group that appears, and then of second note, I have noticed the CFG requires an invite to join, while that may be useful in some situations, I think it's a lot more easier to have a public group like Christian furs, makes it easier for new people to get involved quickly...

Just my questions/ideas/and opinions! What yall think

add danrulz98 on steam, I'll send you an invite to the group. Ryland has Minecraft and Terraria servers, Wolfin has TF2 servers.

A lot of folks are on IRC too. you should check it out.

as for the ChristianFur group, I didn't notice that before. It looks like they want to close it.. maybe we could.. aquire it..

as for the ChristianFur group' date=' I didn't notice that before. It looks like they want to close it.. maybe we could.. aquire it..

[/quote']

Consider it successfully acquired lol, current administrator is quite friendly!

I'll still also keep the offer up for donating a server to CF if any popular game comes up that a lot of members play or under any other request...

Talk to Ryland maybe :P CF doesn't really have offical game servers for us. We just mooch off other people

Message me on Steam or skype or something tho.