Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
AzariahWolf

The Wolf, who lurks

Real name: Nathan (SRSLY what's the problem with posting your name? There are several million people with the same one)

Other names: Let's see... The Green Avenger, General Specific, Major Minor, BlackMaster, a_lil_dudeinpr2, and I'm sure I'll remember more later. Optionally, any of these can carry an 8051 at the end if the original is taken (8051 used to be my mailbox number)

About your fursona: Anthropomorphic wolf standing 5'7" and weighing under 120. No hair apart from fur, steel blue eyes. Almost pure black fur, with a white patch on the chin and some white-tipped fur strands, occasionally giving a silver cast to the fur in certain light.

Email: See profile

IM: thegreenavenger8051 on Skype

Web site(s): http://www.freewebs.com/the_green_avenger/ (Chex Quest fan page and home of my solo Chex Quest mod. Rarely updated but still active.)

Artist/Writer: Full out writer.

Style: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Action/Adventure

Been to any cons: No, maybe in future

Fav. music: Lord of the Rings OST

Likes: Gaming, writing, reading good stories, watching good movies, computers in general

Dislikes: Reading my old writing, reading bad stories, people who think they are inherently superior, the news... >.>

Church Denomination: Non-Denominational under a Baptist tag (Father took over for the parting pastor of Iglesia Bautista Misonera)

Anything else: I think that about covers it.