Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
SpaceFox

Sample from Space

Just checking out the fit and function for posting odds and ends, let's see if this works :D

CAYA.txt

This is the prologue for the story Come as you are or CAYA. It was originally a writing exercise with only one sentence as the starter. It has since been expanded with about 100 pages currently outlined. I hope to have a few more chapters completed this year.

For those that like poetry better, one of my first poems from an early memory on my Grandpa's farm while camping. Enjoy.

TheNewestLeaf.txt

Another short story that needs attention- perhaps one day I'll finish it :D

A_Were_am_I.txt

A Were Am I was as much a play-on-words title as the story itself. Hopefully you all will have as much fun reading it, as I did writing it.

Thanks for taking a look at my scribbles, maybe I'll put up a couple more :D

Blind_sight.docx

WSB.docx

*Note: What stirs beneath is a very dear piece- it was written during a time in my life when I was battling depression and my faith wained. Now, it is a sounding board to remind me how far I've come.

Made a bit of progress on CAYA- at 40 pages now. Was a little sketchy as to the direction I wanted it to go, but I think I have it now. With the outline at 50 pages, I need to catch up on my next day off, that seems to be the best time I can focus and write. Anyone else penning stories lately?

Ira- you should totally post up some work, would love to read some.

Yes, eventually I will be publishing some of my stories- especially "The Werewoods" which is hovering around 400 pages +/-.

Maybe in the near future, a teaser of it might appear here ;)

my opnion is pretty childish and ignorant but you should try horror. I dont read many other books not written by stephen king because its usually horror or creepy werid. However if your books get published I'll read them fosho.