Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
riddle kat

Minecraft seeds etc

so those of you who have minecraft and play it... when making a new single player world do you use any special seeds? Also have you noticed anything werid happening lately?

I use my cell phone number for my seed :P

I forgot what it does though, hardly ever play the single player. Go SMP!

so those of you who have minecraft and play it... when making a new single player world do you use any special seeds? Also have you noticed anything werid happening lately?

I use my cell phone number for my seed :P

I forgot what it does though' date=' hardly ever play the single player. Go SMP!

[/quote']

Lol typing just gibberish brings werid results

Try riddle kat and i found werid monutains though spawn points will be differnt so look out for werid stuff

I have no idea what they do. I usually just put in letters, if anything :P

I don't really notice any differences when I try different things.

And I don't really play SMP, my connection is pretty slow...but the few times I have gotten on there, nobody was online. :-/

Well their worlds that you can use for an example if you typed in "hell" you will probably get something interesting maybe

edit: WRRRRRRRRRRRRRONG well kinda i read on blockland fourms it contains a large artic wasteland

note: when seeding a world you spawn in a difference place than everyone else

Not always true. There are some seeds which have "absolute" spawn points and some which vary.

Some popular seeds I've heard of are glacier, 404, and youtube. The Minecraft Forum has a whole section devoted to seeds and sharing maps.

Not always true. There are some seeds which have "absolute" spawn points and some which vary.

Some popular seeds I've heard of are glacier' date=' 404, and youtube. The Minecraft Forum has a whole section devoted to seeds and sharing maps.

[/quote']

Didn't know that one but yeah 404 and those others are okay a extremely good one is gargamel