Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flechmen

Things to look forward too

Hey folks,

Just wanted to post a thread about some of the things we have planned for CF.

In the coming months, we're going to be working on things to improve the website and community:

New Ministry opportunities - I'm really looking forward to people from CF being able to partake in ministries in FA that are already up and going strong and hopefully keep our DA ministry from falling apart. :) We are open to any suggestions for new ministries.

Upgraded forums - The forums are running on old software, but we're gonna upgrade it all and hopefully provide an easier forum experience.

New theme - A completely re-designed theme made by completely CF members!

Re-arranged and added to - I'm looking to put in a section for Serious Discussion to begin with. It will be a drama-free place to discuss the harder issues in Christian faith - not for the faint of heart. Other topics may come up under recommendations ;)

Opportunities for community involvement - I'd really like to get more people involved in making holiday-specific themes, filming events of interest at cons, and so on - All in the name of Christ of course.

Have your voice heard! - Comment on this thread if you would like to see other things. I'm hoping to get everything re-arranged by November (hopefully sooner!).

Anonymous suggestions - If you want your voice heard but don't want to be known, check out our Annonymous suggestions box.

Seeking artistic skill! - If you can do art and would want to take requests and commissions from CF, please Add yourself to our artist database!

Guest Wolfin

Sounds like a massive amount of ooey, gooey, chocolate chip filled fun :)

Guest Wolfin

Wagztail is mio's responsibility -- and it's been re-engineered to be more practical (referring to the main site as just "Wagz" now as well). The podcast is over at http://podcast.wagztail.com now. You can PM me with any specific comments/questions.

Hey folks' date='

Just wanted to post a thread about some of the things we have planned for CF.

In the coming months, we're going to be working on things to improve the website and community:

[b']New Ministry opportunities[/b] - I'm really looking forward to people from CF being able to partake in ministries in FA that are already up and going strong and hopefully keep our DA ministry from falling apart. :) We are open to any suggestions for new ministries.

Upgraded forums - The forums are running on old software, but we're gonna upgrade it all and hopefully provide an easier forum experience.

New theme - A completely re-designed theme made by completely CF members!

Re-arranged and added to - I'm looking to put in a section for Serious Discussion to begin with. It will be a drama-free place to discuss the harder issues in Christian faith - not for the faint of heart. Other topics may come up under recommendations ;)

Opportunities for community involvement - I'd really like to get more people involved in making holiday-specific themes, filming events of interest at cons, and so on - All in the name of Christ of course.

Have your voice heard! - Comment on this thread if you would like to see other things. I'm hoping to get everything re-arranged by November (hopefully sooner!).

Anonymous suggestions - If you want your voice heard but don't want to be known, check out our Annonymous suggestions box.

Seeking artistic skill! - If you can do art and would want to take requests and commissions from CF, please Add yourself to our artist database!

Very good choices and additions, Flechmen I think I speak for us all when I say that these forums were excellent to begin with and any additional effort on your part to improve them just shows how much you care about this community. Creating these forums have given other christian furs and christians in general an online place they can feel safe, respected, and social in. For that you deserve my recognition... Great work Flechmen, you have outdone yourself. *shakes paws with you as a gentlemen then fist pounds with you as a friend* :cool:

Sign in to follow this