Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
cjesseg

Hey guys!

I'm Jesse.

I've just recently found the site and am curious to see how it goes and what goes on.

It's cool to see that there are Christian furs that see and want the "good" part of the "furry fandom." That choose life over death and love over hate.

I'm hoping this site is legit. :)

Hey, thank you, man! I appreciate the welcome!

I certainly will!

I'm just a laid back, easy going guy.

Calm, loving and forgiving.

I like to workout and exercise. Play games and guitar and piano.

I also like parkour and am getting into it. Been at it for about 2 months(?)

Just doing the conditioning mostly. A lot of QM (quadrepedal movements) and sprinting, pushups, squats, pull ups and abs etc.. All in various forms, speeds and difficulty.

But now that it's colder, I'll probably get a gym membership and start lifting.

I prefer body weight workouts :P

Interesting. I'm curious about what led you to the site? Also, maybe you could tell us a bit about what your beliefs are. You seem like a rather normal human that stumbled in here out of pure curiosity. :P

Well, what lead me here was fellow furs that are Christians! :D I saw a link posted in a Shout on Fur Affinity and wanted to check it out.

I was like "Christian? Fur? Sweet! *Tap*"

I'm not actually a furry myself, no. But I do enjoy everything about it! Kind of like someone who enjoys watching sports and everything about it, but doesn't care to actually play it.

My beliefs? Like my faith? Well, I believe the bible word for word exact and have my faith and trust in Christ Jesus alone.

I often talk to Him and try my best to listen to Him and do what He asks of me. Or at least what I believe that He says. :)

Well, what lead me here was fellow furs that are Christians! :D I saw a link posted in a Shout on Fur Affinity and wanted to check it out.

I was like "Christian? Fur? Sweet! *Tap*"

I'm not actually a furry myself, no. But I do enjoy everything about it! Kind of like someone who enjoys watching sports and everything about it, but doesn't care to actually play it.

My beliefs? Like my faith? Well, I believe the bible word for word exact and have my faith and trust in Christ Jesus alone.

I often talk to Him and try my best to listen to Him and do what He asks of me. Or at least what I believe that He says. :)

Awesome! What exactly "being a furry" is, is often contested. Not even us really know. 

But I tend to say that the Fandom itself is "furry". Which means you'll be one of us soon. Nyeheheh

Anyways, Glad to see you found your way here. We definitely place Christ before furrydom here, so You'll be completely at home. Especially if you like what you see. XP

Awesome! What exactly "being a furry" is, is often contested. Not even us really know.

But I tend to say that the Fandom itself is "furry". Which means you'll be one of us soon. Nyeheheh

Anyways, Glad to see you found your way here. We definitely place Christ before furrydom here, so You'll be completely at home. Especially if you like what you see. XP

Haha I've been in the furry thing for almost 3 years :P

Maybe I'm a furry in denial.

I would go to a con in a fur-suit for sure! I also have two characters. But I still wouldn't call myself a furry.

I think it's because I'd rather people see Jesus in me, rather than a furry guy.

I have my heart more to Jesus than I do in the furry game. And I belIeve where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

My treasure isn't in this world :D it isn't the furry stuff, or anything else. It really is in Jesus alone.

Now I'm not a perfect saint, I still have a lot to learn and Jesus is still working on me in many areas. But I love Jesus more than anything.

Anyways, all that to say; I like the furry stuff, but my hearts not in it. So I don't label myself as one. Know what I mean? :P

*gasp* A HYOOMUN! I THOUGHT THOSE WERE EXTINCT!

heya there, i'm the resident clown mutt :P nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy your stay ^^

on the topic of furry in denial though: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/929/891/358.jpg

Oh no! Is the human crying because he's no longer human?

heya there, i'm the resident clown mutt :P nice to meet you and i hope you enjoy your stay ^^

on the topic of furry in denial though: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/929/891/358.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/uqmnt.jpg

Just joking of course. By the way I L-O-V-E that pic Cobalt. .-.

Edited by Tommy Walker

Labels aren't that important, and especially when we might label ourselves one way and the rest of the world may label us another. For instance, we say we follow God while the world says we are crazy or justify our beliefs with imagined beings. Part of it is perception. You'll find a few here who actually want to minister specifically to the Fandom. Others who wish to debunk stereotypes to free people from the thought that "because I'm this I'm also that."

Regardless of how we define ourselves, the bottom line is that sometimes fellowship can be easier when you have common ground. We are Christians and we like anthropomorphic animals.

Meow.

Sent from my C6750 using Tapatalk

Oh no! Is the human crying because he's no longer human?

no, he's crying because he wanted to be a furry but he didn't want to be a furry at the same time XD

https://i.imgflip.com/uqmnt.jpg

Just joking of course. By the way I L-O-V-E that pic Cobalt. .-.

hehe, nice one ^^

but it's true, Thomas nailed it on the head. it doesn't matter what we label ourselves as, the only thing that matters is our belief and our love ^^

on the topic of furry in denial though: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/929/891/358.jpg

Hahaha I've seen that picture before but I love it! It's so true and funny!

Labels aren't that important, and especially when we might label ourselves one way and the rest of the world may label us another. For instance, we say we follow God while the world says we are crazy or justify our beliefs with imagined beings. Part of it is perception. You'll find a few here who actually want to minister specifically to the Fandom. Others who wish to debunk stereotypes to free people from the thought that "because I'm this I'm also that."

Regardless of how we define ourselves, the bottom line is that sometimes fellowship can be easier when you have common ground. We are Christians and we like anthropomorphic animals.

Meow.

Well said. I know exactly what you mean.

Better relate to others to bring them to Christ.

Like how people go through a lot when they're younger and turn to Jesus later and can win the souls, who have gone through similar things themself, easier.

Since we like anthropomorphic material, we can win the souls of those who do not know Christ, easier.

Because of our common interest.

I've helped one or two in the fandom turn to Christ before.

One guy even had self deliverance and felt the weight fall off of him and was free.

All I could do was text haha. Tense but cool

Meow.

Squeak

Hello and welcome! I play piano too. What games do you play?

Like Skyrim, Minecraft or things similar.

Not a fan of call of duty or grand theft auto stuff

Like Skyrim, Minecraft or things similar.

Not a fan of call of duty or grand theft auto stuff

I love Skyrim even though I've never played it. Looks fun! I'm with you on CoD and GTA. The only shooters I've ever enjoyed have been Splatoon and Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2. I'll be honest, GTA seems like fun, especially the multiplayer. It's just a shame it has to be so vulgar And overly violent. That's the only reason I don't play it.

I love Skyrim even though I've never played it. Looks fun! I'm with you on CoD and GTA. The only shooters I've ever enjoyed have been Splatoon and Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2. I'll be honest, GTA seems like fun, especially the multiplayer. It's just a shame it has to be so vulgar And overly violent. That's the only reason I don't play it.

Oh my gosh!! Me too! I'm so glad to find someone who feels the same!

Man I strongly dislike all that vulgar, perverted stuff in movies and games.

Why do they have to put all of that man??

Oh my gosh!! Me too! I'm so glad to find someone who feels the same!

Man I strongly dislike all that vulgar, perverted stuff in movies and games.

Why do they have to put all of that man??

Who knows. :/