Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community

Do we have any fellow Clash of Clans players?

My game username is Bobalobagus  and my clan is named Warrior4Christ. The group is lead by a retired man and strong Christian, Ironranger16 in Masters league.

I started into Clash of Clans because after a couple years on the market, it was finally available for free for Android Store, now Google Play. I joined, under the false impression that I would finally be joining my nephews and brother who'd been raving about it for a good year or so. Unfortunately, my nephew quit playing for a phone issue just before I'd joined and I didn't know. I joined by brother's home clan in late August.  I'm now close to halfway through the player levels or better; called a Town Hall 7.

My clan is tiny and we don't all get online  around the same times anymore, or so it seems. As such, our donation timing isn't great either. Our clan has 17 members and I'd like to meet Christian Furries online. I might not quit my clan, but I'm still looking for friends to chat with about Clash of Clans.

If my brother and I quit the clan, we will be going to a good Christian clan home. Mi hermano esta lindo! Tiene la plaza de centre diez etapa!

Please chime in if you play CoC, I'd love to see your clan and See you!   Oh and my clan search is #2PORPG2R. I'm #2W9RG8LG2 BOBALOBAGUS.

I'm going to try not to argue here, but I really am not a fan of Clash of the wallets Clans (And particularly any Free to play game). There is not much of a goal in the game, and it constantly is trying to get you to purchase more junk. When I play a game I want to know that the developers made it with the intent of fun, and not with the intent of squeezing as much money out of you as possible (or perhaps trying to get you to squeeze money out of other people! ). 

Marf...

I'm going to try not to argue here, but I really am not a fan of Clash of the wallets Clans (And particularly any Free to play game). There is not much of a goal in the game, and it constantly is trying to get you to purchase more junk. When I play a game I want to know that the developers made it with the intent of fun, and not with the intent of squeezing as much money out of you as possible (or perhaps trying to get you to squeeze money out of other people! ). 

Marf...

Pokemon games are the only free to play app games I really think have any value.... if you spend your diamonds wisely and don't waste them. but Pokemon shuffle, and rumble gets boring in later levels, it is relaxing though

Edited by NarnianKnight

Pokemon games are the only free to play app games I really think have any value.... if you spend your diamonds wisely and don't waste them. but Pokemon shuffle, and rumble gets boring in later levels, it is relaxing though

I'm not even a fan of them. I find them a disgrace tbh...

Nintendo Badge Arcade.

That is all.