Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Wolvy

Hold my Hand

My costume is dedicated to service and outreach. Its what we principally use it for. Charity fundraisers, parades, outdoor community events, and festivals.

As time goes by, I find that more people in my community know about and remember Tycho - and they tell me exactly where and when they've seen me perform before. Interestingly, I find it offers me the chance to occasionally witness to the joy that is found with a spirit-filled heart. I don't know where this road leads, but I have faith that God has something amazing planned.

I thought you might find this little compilation fun and inspiring. After all, this is the website where I first saw how God can use this genre for growing within your faith.

Tycho Aussie 2012 - Hold my Hand.

Awesome! I have to dress up as a giant puzzle piece at work sometimes... I love being in character and goofing around to make people smile :D

Awesome! I have to dress up as a giant puzzle piece at work sometimes... I love being in character and goofing around to make people smile :D

You get to be a giant puzzle piece at work!?! That's my kind of random!

i would loooove that job