BJbear2001

Peon Member

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Species:Ursus horribilis
  • LocationTulsa, OK, USA

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:10 AM

Hello, all! I am so glad that I found you guys!....--five years ago!

So I have been here a while and you may or may not already know me, but for those who don't and because I couldn't find my intro thread from the search(strange huh? me being here 5 years as a stranger?) I am making this introduction. 

Chapter 1: When I Was Born ....

Ok, just kidding. I won't do talk you guys to death like that. 

M/36/Single blah blah blah

My parents are both level headed Christians. I was extraordinarily spoiled by God to have been born into the family that I have!  When I was a kid, I attended a private Christian school with teachers who were all also level headed Christians; and Godparents who then sponsored my 3 brothers and I to attend that school. My life, from the beginning, was setup to know about Christ and His-story, but there are reasons for that that I am still baffled by. 

1.. I was then , as a kid, and still am today haunted by demonic forces in my nightmares. They aren't simple nightmares because I will wake up with phantom sensations, phantom pains, localized sensations, or real pains. I can even pinpoint some times when my life was forever altered by those physical injuries. Since October 28th of 2007, I have had pain in one or both sides of my rib cage that literally outline the size and shape of  a mouth from demonic force that presented itself as a tiger in a nightmare that bit me in the left side ribs. Some time after that, my spirit was strangled from behind, during a bad dream of the back seat of a taxi car.  In every single nightmare, it didn't matter if I had spoken scriptures or not; whether I turned it into a lucid dream or not; or whether I had the bravery or arrogance to challenge the evil forces. Nothing mattered and nothing changed the fact that every single encounter with demons was ending in them injuring me spiritually and (in rare occasions) physically.  The reoccurring phantom pains have the same sensation as hitting your funny bone into a sharp corner: it is a dull, radiating, numbing sensation that pulses and can only be resolved by trying to use my own life force to sooth the areas.

2. So either I join Christ or die. My life is so tortured by mental, physical, and spiritual disabilities that my only aide and the only solution was and will always be Christ. Literally, if there were a storybook of my life, where all parts about me were removed, there would be no reason to NOT succeed. Yet, I am nearing 40 years old; have never been without a roof; have always been living with family (minus 2 years of university ; and have never been in an advancing job.(again memory issues, social issues, and A.D.D.) I've slowly realized over the course of 36 years, that God needs me to focus on only a few things and that I will be better at doing those few things than most others. My entire life is a series of dead ends in search of my purpose and I still haven't figured out what makes me unquestionably happy to do every single day.

Sorry that I won't be able to complete this intro. It is apparently time to rest, so I have to cut it short.

I had this weird, overjoyed laughter that would well up in me when i would hear stories from the Bible; Versus the torture and spiritual manipulation that I would experience and adapt around during nights.

These two things led me to the belief that God really was my answer to life and living. I accepted Christ into my life when I was 7yrs old. I believe that God has a purpose for me understanding life-force manipulation; being furry; being His kid; and having all kinds of hindrances. 

I have addictions that haven't gone away in years, but a faith and love of Christ that make me a good person to  talk to  if you need some deep  dark truths about life.... like Daniel Ecclesiastes level depression truth.

Got to go now. May God bless us all as we grow together!

Sincerely,

BJ

#2 Luis-the-Wolf

Luis-the-Wolf

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Species:Wolf
  • LocationVenezuela

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:59 PM

Wow, hello, never met you before because I'm really new here, hope we can share lots of things.

So, you've had dreams where you're attacked by demonic forces, and even suffered injures? That souds like a scary movie, but it's also and amazing way to speak to other people why you do believe.

Actually, a long time ago (years ago) I had some dreams that I think could be an attack by demons, never got injured, but some time I thougth I was gonna suffocate, God didn't let it happen.

About dreams, maybe I'll make public some dreams I think could have meanings given by God, hope you look it and tell me what do you think.

#3 James SilverWolf

James SilverWolf

Researcher

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts
  • Species:SilverWolf
  • LocationRogue Valley, Oregon

Posted 01 February 2018 - 04:40 PM

Life force? Hm... we had a discussion some years back around the subject of chi/ki/qi/prana etc. which might prove interesting. (found here: http://christianfurs...natural-energy/ )  Although I am skeptical of devils being able to cause permanent injury, (unless via a possessed person who can very much do physical damage to a person) especially to the spirit, I know they certainly seem to delight in causing nightmares, and that can result in physical pain for a bit.  This is the first I've heard of lasting injury being done, well beyond myself anyway, once had a dream where I got shot with a luger, nasty business it was, I am still aware of where the injury was, and it seems to ouch from time to time or with pressure.

Although I can't say I've ever heard account of a spirit inflicting permanent damage on a person, be it spiritual or physical, well... beyond demoniacs throwing people into walls etc. anyway,  I am unsure of what "the rules" are for such things, and cautious about such things.  It is good to hear your story, remember, evil is a foreigner here, and it has lost ultimately, and thankfully.  I hope you can get further aid in those troubles, and that those spooks bothering you will be sent packing.  For God/Christ is mightier than they, and if He is for you, who can really be against you?

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of evil, but rather, Expose them.

#4 Ember

Ember

Prayer Warrior

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • Species:Tiger
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:25 AM

Hello again, im also back after.... a couple years anyway. glad to see some people here.

• James SilverWolf likes this
Proverbs 31:30
Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain:
but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users