Comforter

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Species:Zemlian Foxcat
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 01:12 PM

Hello.

I'm having trouble coding a website in HTML, CSS and Bootstrap. I need it for college. We get a website screenshot for desktop and for mobile and we have to code it that way. We sometimes get no files at all, sometimes just a HTML file, sometimes we have to use Bootstrap, but we always have the images that we need to use. We need to know fontawesome. This is very hard for me as I often find myself looking up W3Schools and not finding anything. Yes, we can use W3Schools and a cheatsheet of HTML and CSS elements, but we can't use code from any source that's not W3Schools. Still, it's hard. I'm having trouble with making navbars with unexpected looks that we get. I'm having trouble with containers that spread out from one side of the site to the other, etc.. And if we're using Bootstrap, we need to use only Bootstrap's classes except if there's some minor tweaking that we need our classes for.

I've failed it twice and I cannot make it on time or correctly. Is anyone interested in helping me?

#2 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Species:Dragon Lynx, maybe idk
  • LocationPensacola Florida

Posted 20 February 2017 - 04:31 AM

I know html stuff but I only know enough to make games with it. I don't have any idea what bootstrap was but I remember it always made me think of pirates of the caribbean.

1.png

#3 JollyRancher

JollyRancher

God's Little Rainbow

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Species:Rainbow Otter
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:39 AM

Best person I know would be Norzman

0 user(s) are reading this topic