Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Species:Dragon Lynx, maybe idk
  • LocationPensacola Florida

Posted 21 January 2017 - 03:03 AM

So New Craft3DS is basically a block-like game sort of like Minecraft but 2D. There's not much content on it right now but I personally love playing the game and usually when I make games I play for testing and wish it was over, instead of playing for fun. But this game is being addicting and when it does get sort of get old I just add something else. My main goal at least is to survive and I don't know if it's hard to survive but I always feel like it feels a little like Don't Starve where no matter what you do next you have to do something else. But I know everything about the game so I can't speak for others.

Anyway just wanted to share. I honestly spend maybe 2 hours minimum a day playing this game. Even though I feel like there's nothing to do in it, I just mine stuff or do something anyway.

http://my3ds.org/app...raft3ds/ad.php/

1.png

#2 niznize

niznize

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:45 PM

I tried it out. It couldn't find out yet how to craft things (maybe I should play more x) ) But it doesn't look bad.

It looks like an old mobile phone game (and it's a bit annoying that you can't see the texts on the buttons in the bottom right corner). Was it done so for a reason?

#3 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

Oh those were cheap buttons. Sav for save, New for New world, and Men for Menu which actually doesnt do anything. Well you click the 2nd icon (a crafting table), and when you choose a item there (that you can craft if you have enough resources), you click the big icon of it to craft it.

I'm remaking it now almost from scratch. It should all make sense whenever I'm done. It was something I quit like 2 years ago and restarted a few months ago, not knowing almost anything about it. I honestly thought some things didn't work, until I found out how it worked. Like a furnace, I remember I thought they didn't work until I put a item in it.

Edited by Hybrilynx, 22 January 2017 - 08:57 PM.

1.png

#4 niznize

niznize

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:22 PM

Oh, I see. I couldn't craft too many things, but it's nice that you can do something ^^

Well, good luck! Are there extra things you plan to include in the new edition (if it's not a secret)?

#5 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:58 PM

It will have multiple files listed on the page but for now I'm redoing everything. I'm working on infinite size maps but I haven't had much time trying to get that started. If I can. I do plan to make it have phone controls.

1.png

#6 JollyRancher

JollyRancher

God's Little Rainbow

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Species:Rainbow Otter
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:53 AM

Oooh! Trying to go in for a bit of app game making?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users