• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 CorsairAce

CorsairAce

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Species:Snowy Owl
  • LocationSomewhere in the United States...

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:12 AM

(This is advertising for a couple stories I wrote, they're free to view online, so I figured it would be fine to promote them here. If you object to this, or have an idea of a more appropriate place to put this, please tell me)

About a couple months ago, I decided to write a couple stories about furry spies. Yeah, dumb idea. But after putting it on DeviantArt, some of my friends actually liked it, and told me to keep going. So, I've written two entries in the series, about sixty pages. I'm actually kinda proud of it, so I decided to share (shamelessly advertise) it to you guys!

The title? ACE: ORIGINS and ACE: CONTACT

The plot? It's an international Anti Corruption Espionage organization that's main goal is to prevent global threats to peace. Basically, it's The Man from U.N.C.L.E but with furries. Yeah, dumb idea.

Well, here it is!

ACE: ORIGINS

http://fav.me/danefsl

ACE: CONTACT PART I

http://fav.me/darbsfq

ACE: CONTACT PART II

http://fav.me/darbwvr

So what does this have to do with Christianity? Well, I've thought about it quite a bit, but I figure that most furry media out there (art, stories, games), really focuses on the secular side of life. If this ever gets successful (probably won't), I'd like to input my ideas about Christ into it.

For example, one of the characters (you'll have to find out who by reading!) goes through an existential crisis. He finds that Christianity is the true and logical answer, but fights it due to his wanting to continue a homosexual lifestyle. Phew! That's a mouthful!

Anyways, thanks for the attention, and happy reading!

God Bless,

-Carlisle Conway

#2 Kito Firesoul

Kito Firesoul

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 10:44 PM

Ohhh! I've been looking for this kind of thing for a while. I'm brimming with excitement!

I happen to be a published author, would you mind if I gave you a review of this once I've read it? I think that there is incredible value in creating things, from woodworking to wordsmithing, and I'd love to see more of that done on the cutting edge of culture by Christians. Seems like you've got the right idea.

Anyway, best of luck to you, can't wait to read it, and if you're up for a critique, I'll make sure and give a useful one!

~Kito

#3 CorsairAce

CorsairAce

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 04:09 PM

Ohhh! I've been looking for this kind of thing for a while. I'm brimming with excitement!

I happen to be a published author, would you mind if I gave you a review of this once I've read it? I think that there is incredible value in creating things, from woodworking to wordsmithing, and I'd love to see more of that done on the cutting edge of culture by Christians. Seems like you've got the right idea.

Anyway, best of luck to you, can't wait to read it, and if you're up for a critique, I'll make sure and give a useful one!

~Kito

Really, brimming? Well thank you! I would love a critique if you could give me one, I really want to improve my work. Sorry for the late reply...

#4 CorsairAce

CorsairAce

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

~Kito

Really, brimming? Well thank you! I would love a critique if you could give me one, I really want to improve my work. Sorry for the late reply...

#5 CorsairAce

CorsairAce

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

~Kito

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: novel, book, spy, espionage, action, furry, owl, shark, sergal, DAD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users