Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Species:Dragon Lynx, maybe idk
  • LocationPensacola Florida

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:47 AM

So I've been playing this game a lot recently. I must say I hate the game to death so much in so many ways but I still play it. I'm currently on day 1-112. I don't know what the first number stands for but I guess it involves the portal thing. I have so much on my map I really hope whenever I die I can turn off my wii fast enough before it saves. I would imagine it gets harder and harder over time. I remember the first time the goblin thief came there was only 1. Last time it was 3. And I think the wolves (cod zombie dogs) spawn in larger numbers. So that sucks.

But I did recently like 10 in game days ago that the sleeping bag is pretty useful. And I found out that the rabbit magic hat thing was actually a "crafting table" for that category. That took forever to realize. Even though I hate the game to death, I at least feel like having all the items (like how to get it) and maybe crafting items (like a shovel) as stickers or something and hang it around my computer desk. I also just found out what light bulbs were. I always wondered what that white orb was. But yeah, all this around 10 in-game days ago. I must say though the freaking sleeping bag is amazing during winter. It was so hard trying to stay sane when the day time was like 1/3 or less in a day.

Anyway too bad it's not multiplayer. I know there's a pc one, but I mean wii u.

1.png

#2 BJbear2001

BJbear2001

Peon Member

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Species:Ursus horribilis
  • LocationTulsa, OK, USA

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:16 AM

I've never heard of this title before. I'll look for a vid review. I'm kinda clad now, that I only played Fallout:New Vegas like this and haven't gotten to play Minecraft Dead Island server.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users