#1 tokugawo

tokugawo

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • Species:Fox/Wolf/Tiger Hybrid
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 September 2016 - 05:59 AM

I'll try to explain some of the biblical phenomenon that is bound to take place in the future. This includes the Rapture, Tribulation,7 Seals,Mark of the Beast, and the One World Government. I'll also try to provide Scripture for each subtopic.

I also ask not to take this lightly as this is a serious topic and I apologize if I accidentally misinterpret anything.

#2 tokugawo

tokugawo

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:15 AM

My first topic I want to cover is the Pre-Rapture vs. Post-Rapture. (Sorry if my topics are disorganized)

In biblical prophecy, the nations of world are slowly but surely coming together to form a one world government and a new world order where Christians and Jews are persecuted for their faith.This can be comparable to 9/11 when the US traded its liberty for security and policing.

Modern Evangelical Christians teach that Christian believers will leave the earth before the Great Tribulation which is described in the Revelation. This doctrine
Teaches that Christ can return at any moment and that there will be no signs of his coming.

I feel that this doctrine has caused Christians to be completely unprepared for what's about to happen. The Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine has influenced the masses to expect the Rapture at any moment;because a majority of Christians have not read the entirely read the Bible in independent study,not many are aware that the Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine is invalid according to multiple Scriptures.

#3 tokugawo

tokugawo

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:15 AM

My first topic I want to cover is the Pre-Rapture vs. Post-Rapture. (Sorry if my topics are disorganized)

In biblical prophecy, the nations of world are slowly but surely coming together to form a one world government and a new world order where Christians and Jews are persecuted for their faith.This can be comparable to 9/11 when the US traded its liberty for security and policing.

Modern Evangelical Christians teach that Christian believers will leave the earth before the Great Tribulation which is described in the Revelation. This doctrine
Teaches that Christ can return at any moment and that there will be no signs of his coming.

I feel that this doctrine has caused Christians to be completely unprepared for what's about to happen. The Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine has influenced the masses to expect the Rapture at any moment;because a majority of Christians have not read the entirely read the Bible in independent study,not many are aware that the Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine is invalid according to multiple Scriptures.

#4 tokugawo

tokugawo

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:35 AM

1. The Pre-Trib Rapture was never taught before 1830 because of no evidence in any denomination.

2.John Nelson Darby was the first to propose a Pre-Trib Rapture. Later in his life, he publish his own version of the Bible called the 'Holy Scriptures' known to have removed entire verses from the Bible, corrupted important events in the Bible, and revised his own version/theory of the Second Coming of Christ. With his book published, he started to promote his theory throughout the 19th Century, gaining widespread acceptance throughout Christian churches.

Oxford University then published their own Bible called the Scoffield Reference Bible, it contained passages that were used in Nelson Darby's notes. This widespread acceptance lead many to embrace his theory, as if God said it himself.

In other words, Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine originated from the thoughts and ideas from man, not from the Bible or Jesus Christ,yet it has been sent to many bible colleges and seminaries, where emerging preachers took this theory as Scripture and preached this doctrine to the Christian masses.

The Fourth Great Awakening in the 1970s-1980s also promoted this doctrine through films,short movies,and novels.The production of such movies influenced the young generation that the Rapture will occur Before the Tribulation.

#5 tokugawo

tokugawo

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:35 AM

1. The Pre-Trib Rapture was never taught before 1830 because of no evidence in any denomination.

2.John Nelson Darby was the first to propose a Pre-Trib Rapture. Later in his life, he publish his own version of the Bible called the 'Holy Scriptures' known to have removed entire verses from the Bible, corrupted important events in the Bible, and revised his own version/theory of the Second Coming of Christ. With his book published, he started to promote his theory throughout the 19th Century, gaining widespread acceptance throughout Christian churches.

Oxford University then published their own Bible called the Scoffield Reference Bible, it contained passages that were used in Nelson Darby's notes. This widespread acceptance lead many to embrace his theory, as if God said it himself.

In other words, Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine originated from the thoughts and ideas from man, not from the Bible or Jesus Christ,yet it has been sent to many bible colleges and seminaries, where emerging preachers took this theory as Scripture and preached this doctrine to the Christian masses.

The Fourth Great Awakening in the 1970s-1980s also promoted this doctrine through films,short movies,and novels.The production of such movies influenced the young generation that the Rapture will occur Before the Tribulation.

#6 BJbear2001

BJbear2001

Peon Member

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Species:Ursus horribilis
  • LocationTulsa, OK, USA

Posted 24 October 2016 - 05:48 PM

Just a quick reply to let you know this is a good study! Keep it up! I will be back to read it all after work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users