Photo

I really need help with drawing. Please help.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SuperKuddlor

SuperKuddlor

Comforter

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1268 posts
  • Species:Zemlian Foxcat
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:33 PM

Same as 6 months ago, I'm unable to draw my fursona or anything anymore unless I can see it. I'm good at copying things and drawing only if I've seen it from many angles. But my fursona... And my style. I haven't seen it or drawn it in many angles.

I, please, please, want someone to draw my fursona in many angles for me because I'm having a serious artblock and I'm unable to draw again and I don't want the same as the previous year to repeat where I became unable to draw anything during the whole summer. I don't wanna ruin this summer too. Please guys please someone draw my fursona from different angles. I'm going to send you the files of my drawings of Turag because the pictures are no longer available online because I've been moving accounts on deviantART.

This agony and desperation of something being in my head and that I'm unable to get it out on paper burns so much and it hurts and pains so much. Please help me guys.

Don't tell me to go look up bases online because bases all have different proportions. Mostly manly proportions and digitigrade legs. That doesn't suit my needs. My style has cartoony proportions with plantigrade legs and Sonic FAN CHARACTER style paws, body style is like Marquis's style and the head style is completely mine. I cannot find this combination anywhere. If I do find it, it's probably paid or requires credit. I don't want to list out so many people in credits on my fursona's reference sheet. I want it to be mine, but I just need a little help that means a lot to me because I'm unable to help myself.

Is anyone willing to help?

#2 JollyRancher

JollyRancher

God's Little Rainbow

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Species:Rainbow Otter
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:01 PM

I can try

#3 SuperKuddlor

SuperKuddlor

Comforter

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1268 posts
  • Species:Zemlian Foxcat
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:02 PM

Aww my dear buddy *hugs Jolly* can you get on Skype so that I can get you informed? =3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users