Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • Species:Dragon Lynx, maybe idk
  • LocationPensacola Florida

Posted 17 June 2016 - 03:52 PM

So this game was new on the Wii U so I got it for $10. I only played 1 stage and the game feels so cheap and poorly made. But I'm a fox. I'm a freaking fox. The only reason I got this game was because I'm a fox. I will probably beat it and stuff but I'm a fox and the only time I ever was a cool dog/wolf/fox thing that could do stuff was in Zelda Twilight Princess which is my favorite Zelda game too. If I was like a cat, or probably any other animal I wouldn't have gotten it. Anyways just sharing.

http://www.arcanefou...sadventure.html

1.png

#2 JollyRancher

JollyRancher

God's Little Rainbow

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Species:Rainbow Otter
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 23 June 2016 - 11:08 PM

I thought you like being a dragon, and no offense the game looks a bit meh 

#3 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 03:26 AM

It was kind of dumb and I haven't played it again but I always wanted to play a game as a animal like a dog/wolf. Or fox. Other than the Twilight Princess I don't think I ever played a game as that kind of animal.

Also I'm not really into a fursona thing. Regular dragons don't look all that cool and I'm kind of tired of lynxes because of that beard pointy hair thing.

1.png

#4 Nathan of the Little Paws

Nathan of the Little Paws

Delicious Snack

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Species:Mousey-thing

Posted 24 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

It was kind of dumb and I haven't played it again but I always wanted to play a game as a animal like a dog/wolf. Or fox. Other than the Twilight Princess I don't think I ever played a game as that kind of animal.

Also I'm not really into a fursona thing. Regular dragons don't look all that cool and I'm kind of tired of lynxes because of that beard pointy hair thing.

Well there's the Star Fox series, the Titus the Fox series, playing as Tails in Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and 3...and numerous amateur games like William and Sly, William and Sly 2, Fox the Traveller, Go Fox Go, and so on which are usually free.

And if you're looking for other canids and not just foxes, there's a lot more including the games I've made (Weegee is the only one on that list that doesn't have a playable furry, though some of the Unfinished Projects don't and others do.)

sQAreEX.gif

Ba-weep granah wheep minibon. Wubba lubba dub dub.

#5 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 04:55 PM

I don't mean stuff like Startfox but like with a real animal like the William and Sly one. Which didn't look too bad from a video I seen. I mean it didn't look amazing or anything, but since I love animals I would play it just to play it.

1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users