#1 JosiahTiger

JosiahTiger

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Species:Feline
  • LocationWhere corn is at, Illinois

Posted 10 June 2016 - 09:05 AM

It's a cheapy squier: originally owned by am arrogant swim team jock that had no respect for art or music. My best friend had it for two years and abused it. and then i realized that after slamming things on it and throwing it around, it still didn't have a scratch... and played pretty well. so i decided to rescue it ^.^ and art it out. probably gonna do more, but i think i'm just gonna leave it here. A simple but expressive little landscape thing, and my favorite word "yugen"

IMG_20160610_032202.jpg?dl=0

From your punk rocking hipster skateboarding music playing hippy. *lights a cig, sighs*

#2 r2packey rat

r2packey rat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Species:neotoma cinerea
  • LocationColorado

Posted 11 June 2016 - 01:46 PM

The soul of a guitar is forgiving. Rescue it and it will bring you many cherished memories. 

#3 Joshua Reynard

Joshua Reynard

Friendly Fox

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Species:Red Fox
  • LocationNortheastern United States

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:49 AM

To be honest, I was expecting a Jimi Hendrix-style conflagration when I saw the title of this thread :P. This may not get crowds riled up the way that would, but I have to say I prefer this kind of thing. That being said, the image link isn't working for me.

The soul of a guitar is forgiving. Rescue it and it will bring you many cherished memories. 

I know this is off-topic, but the souls of synthesizers are apparently not quite so forgiving - I've been trying to fix up three of them, two of which were pretty badly abused (I'm talking broken keys, a missing internal backup battery, and bad capacitors), and only one of them really works reliably so far. (Ironically, it's the cheapest and oldest of the bunch - a humble little Casio SK-1.)

#4 Nathan of the Little Paws

Nathan of the Little Paws

Delicious Snack

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Species:Mousey-thing

Posted 12 June 2016 - 04:39 PM

The image doesn't load at all, it just freezes my browser tab.

sQAreEX.gif

Ba-weep granah wheep minibon. Wubba lubba dub dub.

#5 JosiahTiger

JosiahTiger

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Species:Feline
  • LocationWhere corn is at, Illinois

Posted 12 June 2016 - 08:39 PM

Awwww lame

From your punk rocking hipster skateboarding music playing hippy. *lights a cig, sighs*

#6 poleposition16

poleposition16

human that wants four legs

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Species:human that wants four legs
  • LocationAllentown PA

Posted 15 June 2016 - 01:49 AM

that is very unique, and the word gave me chills. That is how I will describe anime to people now. It is better than the drivel made here in the west, because it has yugen.

http://www.fightthenewdrug.org/ Think before speaking, but do not be silent. 1st Peter 3:15 And oh yeah, I will become even more undignified than this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users