2 replies to this topic

#1 Blackstone

Blackstone

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Species:undecided

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:50 PM

Many have heard of the great flood, David and Goliath, Adam and Eve. We heard of them and others and then most dismiss it. It wasnt untill my husband started playing the bible at night before we would go to bed that i realised i was missing the big picture. That we are so used to just hearing bits and pieces of storys that we miss the details so planly given in them.

Last nights reading we read about how Solomen persuded David. It wasnt till i had heard it that i realised just the amount of faith David had in G-d regardless of circumstances and how Solomen although a follower of G-d had cut his own blessing short from turning away from G-d toward his last days.

My point being, if you dont understand the ways G-d is working in your life, try reading the storys He has givin us in His word. We have all we need and often times dont relise it. I pray that you have revelation and understanding this day, aman.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

#2 SuperKuddlor

SuperKuddlor

Comforter

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Species:Zemlian Foxcat
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 11 January 2016 - 08:55 PM

Thank you, my sister in Christ.

Now, why do you say "G-d" instead of God?

#3 Blackstone

Blackstone

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts
  • Species:undecided

Posted 12 January 2016 - 03:38 AM

Because His name is sacred even if its a reference to His real name. Its a respect thing i do when i write on paper, in case anyone might throw it away, it wouldn't disgrace his name.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users