• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 NarnianKnight

NarnianKnight

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 06:05 PM

OK - it took me until now to realize that Pete Griffin has pretty much the same name as the main character from Family Guy. (Although that's about where the similarities end.) But yeah, Pete (the one from Housepets!, not Family Guy) bugs me for those reasons as well. My favorites are the Great Kitsune (maybe not a good favorite for you, NarnianKnight, if you've got a "history" with kitsune), and then King (because I think he did eventually learn his lesson, even if Pete didn't intend for that to happen), Bailey, Sasha (because she's cute :D ), and Jessica.

My history with kitsune doesn't apply to the kitsune in housepets, I assume it's because I don't find her personality arousing. I do however get excited in the general sense when clever characters manipulate the situation to create the best outcome for everybody.
As For Zvok King had three wonderful suprizes that I won't spoil for you, that make it hard for him to turn back.

#22 SuperKuddlor

SuperKuddlor

Comforter

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Species:Zemlian Foxcat
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:38 PM

Off-topic (but if it was in its own topic, it would lose context), but how can I search by chapters? I'm having trouble navigating the site.

#23 datsqrl

datsqrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Species:Squirrelsune
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 12 February 2016 - 06:35 AM

On the right-hand side of the main page, you'll see a list of story arcs.  These are analogous to chapters.  Click the one you want and it'll list all comics from that arc (in reverse chronological order).

#24 SuperKuddlor

SuperKuddlor

Comforter

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Species:Zemlian Foxcat
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 12 February 2016 - 11:32 AM

I've seen those, but I'd like to see all comics from page, let's say 123 to 456.

#25 datsqrl

datsqrl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
  • Species:Squirrelsune
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:04 AM

They're not sorted by strip number.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users